Numbers not transferring to game card once covered during the bingo play

Discus and support Numbers not transferring to game card once covered during the bingo play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The numbers 17 and 58 are not being transferred from the play card to the game card. I think that during the play stage, the number is covered either... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ron Costa, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Ron Costa
    Ron Costa Guest

The numbers 17 and 58 are not being transferred from the play card to the game card. I think that during the play stage, the number is covered either with a bingo tile or a star tile. That's all that I can give you now.

:)

Ron Costa, Nov 17, 2017
  2. Power ball under a star ball

I hear the sound and may certainly get the luggage belonging, (I believe), but the number is not marked on the power bingo card.

To explain the problem a bit more, I do it with an example:

I mark number 1 - 25-33 on the power bingo card.

During the game, I get star ball that marks number 33 on one of the bingo cards.

Then, as drawn numbers 33, and the sound and the picture comes up that there was a power bingo numbers.

When I've finished playing, it is not 33 marked on the power bingo card.

The summary that comes right after the game show that I have received a power bingo numbers but it is still not selected.

StrongishOwl31, Nov 17, 2017
  3. brucemilam
    brucemilam Guest
    cover all bingo cards....now what..it froze

covered bingo cards and now what?its not doing anything

brucemilam, Nov 17, 2017
  4. StrongishOwl31 Win User

Power ball under a star ball

I hear the sound and may certainly get the luggage belonging, (I believe), but the number is not marked on the power bingo card.

To explain the problem a bit more, I do it with an example:

I mark number 1 - 25-33 on the power bingo card.

During the game, I get star ball that marks number 33 on one of the bingo cards.

Then, as drawn numbers 33, and the sound and the picture comes up that there was a power bingo numbers.

When I've finished playing, it is not 33 marked on the power bingo card.

The summary that comes right after the game show that I have received a power bingo numbers but it is still not selected.
  5. SixpennyCamp999 Win User

Microsoft Bingo problems since upgrade

Two computers in our house husband and I both like playing Bingo but since the upgrade we are having all kinds of problems - game not loading and giving message server error, game freezing more than once during a game, call a bingo and instead of getting
    the bingo get the red x stating bad bingo, and power bingo cards are not showing the amount of keys you will get or what bunch you are on like the 15, 40, or 100 keys. it is very sad when u find a game that you like but then you can't play because its been
    messed up by a bad upgrade. It would really be nice if it could be fixed soon.
  6. Garmonbozia81 Win User

How to play this game?

Is there anything specific that you need help with? There is also a help section that explains parts of the game. You pretty much just pick a number card. You also get to choose three Power Bingos. Once the game starts, Bingo tiles are called, and you need
    to daub them, if they are on your cards, or you can have them auto-daubed. You are trying to achieve Bingos, which give you rewards. You can also gain experience by playing, which allows you to unlock different regions (you start out with France). Other items
    that you earn are tickets, coin, and keys.
  7. FoldingSine3932 Win User

Power ball under a star ball

I am having the same problem. I select my power ball Numbers before the game starts, if during the course of the game I use a free-space "star" power-up and it happens to cover one of the power-ball numbers it essentially negates that power-ball number if
    you only have one of them on the respective cards for that game. If you have 2 or 3 of the same # and then that # is drawn and you can cover it you get credit for it. In the previous version if the free-space star power-up covered any of your power numbers
    they were marked on your power card as having been drawn. In this newer version it completely negates the number as if you didn't have it
  8. RoyLitts Win User

Microsoft Bingo Windows 10 bug report

I agree with all of the bugs that Tgeary5 has reported. Since the "upgrade" it appears that several of the initial issues have been corrected; however there are still many, particularly the Power Card issue. I have also had bingos an been unable to claim
    them. It simply gives me the count down and no bingo... I also would like to comment on the number of bingos it takes for a game. I don't think 30 is a bad number; but I understand that the system has bots playing and they claim many of the bingos. If
    this is the case; I would prefer not to have the bots play and just play against other gamers.

I would also like to see a response from the Bingo team; as I don't believe they have responded to any of these issue in the past week since the upgrade.
Thema:

1. Numbers not transferring to game card once covered during the bingo play - Similar Threads - Numbers transferring game

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  4. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  5. Change ph number

in XBoX on Windows
    Change ph number: Can't access profile need to change ph number b463f0cf-6aeb-4100-b665-1e990860a905
  6. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.: I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the same user but not 3. Well technically it...
  7. is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?

in XboX Insiders
    is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?: This buyer is asking me for the serial number of my controller. is it safe to tell? Can you get the details about the controller and my details through serial number? submitted by...
  8. Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?: Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk? 28a5c67b-d173-431f-a6e9-5be3ba7ecb5c
  9. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  10. Transfer gold card number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer gold card number: my son entered his 3 month gold card on the wrong account. Is there anyway to transfer it or recover it? Thx bbfbb815-03f8-434d-9a23-19eb9094bc50