Number of xbox's in the house and Xbox Live and Game Pass issues

Discus and support Number of xbox's in the house and Xbox Live and Game Pass issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2 xbox 360 and 2 Xbox One consoles. We used to have the Family Gold membership and I was upset when they decommissioned it. Problems: 1. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TawaV, Dec 24, 2020.

1. TawaV
    TawaV Guest

I have 2 xbox 360 and 2 Xbox One consoles. We used to have the Family Gold membership and I was upset when they decommissioned it.

Problems:

1. I can't seem to friend my son's account (is that because it is doesn't have xbox live?)

2. I can't give his account a custom name, he has been using a random account they gave him

3. Even when we are on different Xbox Ones, we can't play multiplayer together.

4. We have a general Microsoft account family set up but I don't know how to connect that child account to the one on our Xbox for my son

5. I was considering getting the new xbox but I have read that the Game Pass only shares with 2 consoles. Has this changed? I so want a new one but if it renders one of my Xbox one's useless, then I am not going to do it.

:)

TawaV, Dec 24, 2020
  2. TunaFish30 Win User

No more online pass.

Yesterday they set online passes to a number of EA games to free on xbox live.
  3. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Ultimate upgrade from Live Gold - confused!

when you upgrade to ultimate game pass and have Xbox live it will add the number of days of Xbox live to ultimate game pass making it 36 months, but I suggest after 36 months you cancel because there are conversion when adding more Xbox live to your account
    and provide fewer days to ultimate game pass.
  4. Jahusiloh Win User

Forza Horizon 4 bugs

We are not living in same house. We are both playing on PC. Both on ours private accounts and we are both playing on Xbox Game Pass.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Unable to Purchase or Download free Fable 3 On Demand - Australia

there is a number

click support

contact us

find your regionif

I I were you id goto a friends house with your console and account and download it there

certain australian isps have issues with xbox live
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Cannot connect to one of my friends, Frustrated please help

No I'm referring to this:-

Modem brand & model number: I live in student housing, therefore my router is connected to the wall and to the xbox.
Thema:

1. Number of xbox's in the house and Xbox Live and Game Pass issues - Similar Threads - Number xbox's house

2. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  3. is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?

in XboX Insiders
    is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?: This buyer is asking me for the serial number of my controller. is it safe to tell? Can you get the details about the controller and my details through serial number? submitted by...
  4. Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?: Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk? 28a5c67b-d173-431f-a6e9-5be3ba7ecb5c
  5. My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...: My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m trying to make it so I can turn on and off my tv and change the volume cf802024-8be3-4937-bce7-8b1e83730214
  6. My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?: Is there anything I can do my Xbox Series S controller stopped working the usb cable port is broken my serial number on my control is gone how do I get a replacement...
  7. I cannot register my Xbox Series X controller via serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot register my Xbox Series X controller via serial number: I recently bought a Xbox Series X controller. When I tried to register my device on Microsoft Device website it show that "We didn't recognize this serial number" so I doubt that my controller is...
  8. What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?: I think it might mean how many years you have had Xbox for or something rlsr edddd905-6e4c-44f8-b44a-f2755d8a0a59
  9. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...
  10. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e