NU NAROK GAME NAROK

Discus and support NU NAROK GAME NAROK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; แสดงความคิดเห็นของคุณ comment chat now all text a044777f-79ac-4bcd-b704-73b3826bbd90 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TippyTester4089, Feb 7, 2018.

  1. NU NAROK GAME NAROK


    :)
     
    TippyTester4089, Feb 7, 2018
    #1
  2. Bună

    Bună..de ce nu pot să descarc de pe gold...imi zice ca nu e buna locația? Ce se întâmplă am gold dar nu pot sa il folosesc?
     
    DiplexCrowd5966, Feb 7, 2018
    #2
  3. Claptrap NL
    Claptrap NL Guest
    The Video Game industry + of -?

    Denk zelf nu eigenlijk dat de huidige generatie de laatste generatie is waar ik voorlopig op gespeeld heb.

    Wil nu toch eens voor m'n rijbewijzen en een huisje gaan. Later uiteraard het gamen weer oppakken. Heb nu amper nog zin om te gamen. Vind het wel leuk om mensen te helpen bij games maar om er zelf nog uren achter te zitten ehb ik niet meer. Kan ook komen
    omdat ik gewoon ontzettend veel voor m'n sport doen en verder teveel vrije tijd heb gehad in de afgelopen 2 á 3 jaar waardoor ik toen al veel gamede en dat fijne game gevoel nu dus weg is.
     
    Claptrap NL, Feb 7, 2018
    #3
  4. dual skorpionz Win User

    MW3 Leak?

    NO IT HAZ A NU ENGIN...IT NOW HAZ NU POINT STREEKZ. SO INSTEAD OF A 10 KILL CHOPPAR GUNNAR, U GET A 10 POINT CHOPPER GUNNARZ. ITS SO INNOVATIVE AND NU. O N IT HAZ NEW GUNS AND MAPS SO IT OBVISLISISLY IS A NEW GAME DUH

    -

    But yeah...MW2.5 is literally going to be exactly like MW3. I hope all the discs get screwed up when they go gold and are all blank...whatever it takes to totally destroy that garbage.
  5. VaultSyndrome Win User

    Vehicles and Destruction???

    BUT...BUT...IT HAZ KILLSTREEKZ AND NU PERKZZZZ
  6. Baselab Win User

    Dashboard interface bug (enkel wanneer ingelogd)

    Alles is terug normaal nu!
  7. dual skorpionz Win User

    Suckers like you keep EA in Business Pt 2

    [quote user="SNAKExEATER4545"]

    So, has anyone post a "Suckers Like You Keep Activision in Business" in the COD forum. I would say buying the same game every year just like a sports game with a roster update

    [/quote]

    umm cod duz change dey hav nu killstreekz n gunz n maps, duh batelfeeld idoit. o n dey brot bak da innovatuv nu qwikscoping n cod alwayz iz diffrant becuz itz modurn warefair 3 not 2 so itz nu
  8. MrEvil1999 Win User

    FAQ: NAT op 'Open' zetten voor Xbox 360

    Update: Ik heb nu mijn dmz enabled voor mijn xbox en ik heb upnp enabled en nu heb ik nat open, bedankt voor de hulp!
Thema:

NU NAROK GAME NAROK

Loading...
  1. NU NAROK GAME NAROK - Similar Threads - NAROK GAME NAROK

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  8. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  9. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...