ntsc game on pal 360

Discus and support ntsc game on pal 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just got Christmas present from usa fifa 16 but unable to play as its showing region lock ANY HELP PLEASE fbe6114f-4881-4c42-a086-813c3751a227 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SHRISID, Dec 24, 2015.

1. SHRISID
    SHRISID Guest

ntsc game on pal 360

just got Christmas present from usa fifa 16 but unable to play as its showing region lock ANY HELP PLEASE

:)

SHRISID, Dec 24, 2015
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360

You would need to find an NTSC copy of the game. PAL Xbox 360 games will not play on an NTSC console.

maxen, Dec 24, 2015
  3. Pal/Ntsc

Some NTSC games however do work on a Pal Xbox 360. I know because I have 1 (Lego Harry Potter 2). try doing a Bing or google search for the NTSC games that will work on a Pal system.

StuartATrueRed, Dec 24, 2015
  4. D3ATH PRONE
    D3ATH PRONE Guest

ntsc game on pal 360

Hey there SHRISID,

Unfortunately Xbox 360 games are region locked so PAL 360s will not be able to play NTSC 360 games.

Best advise I can give is to see if the person who gave you the game will be able to get a refund so you will be able to purchase the PAL version of FIFA 16.

D3ATH PRONE, Dec 24, 2015
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Pal or ntsc games both work on mine

When it comes to the Xbox 360, it's always best to go for the correct format for the console. So if the console is a PAL console, buy PAL games, and the same for NTSC console, go for NTSC games.
  6. maxen Win User

PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360

You would need to find an NTSC copy of the game. PAL Xbox 360 games will not play on an NTSC console.
  7. Puppy Fujo Win User

Error on Call of Duty game

PAL region Xbox 360 games cannot play on a NTSC region Xbox 360 and vice versa. You will need a NTSC copy unfortunately.
  8. FLUKYGET Win User

Who has a Limited Xbox 360 console and what are your thoughts.

i have the halo 3 us ntsc console,

halo reach us ntsc console,

resident evil pal console,

mw2 pal console,

gow 3 pal console,

mw3 pal console and waiting for the star wars us ntsc to arrive from the states

also a japanese 360 launch xbox 360 still going strong
  9. FiftyFour Bravo Win User

PAL and NTSC cds

from the info i got from wiki, you have a PAL 360 so you can play PAL games, but you can play NTSC-U and NTSC-J Games if they are region free
Thema:

ntsc game on pal 360

1. ntsc game on pal 360 - Similar Threads - ntsc game pal

2. why does my ntsc game dont work on my ntsc console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my ntsc game dont work on my ntsc console?: it just show region error code 581e0b86-9e9e-4d56-a1d0-4a3d454510e0
  3. NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X: Hi, I accidentally bought the NTSC version of Bully Scholarship Edition and while it works fine on my PAL XBOX One X the disc even will be recognised when inserted in my PAL Series X. The One X...
  4. Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?: I really want to play the Futurama game but I wanna know if it will work. Will it? a7ff44b4-3351-4653-96f1-32122cfba549
  5. pal game or ntsc game dont know whether console is pal or ntsc

in XBoX on Consoles
    pal game or ntsc game dont know whether console is pal or ntsc: hello i have my xbox 360 console from north america.I was shopping for games, I came across pal and ntsc versions i had the console from last 5 years and never payed attention to that. I went...
  6. Can I Play Old Xbox Game Ninja Gaiden (NTSC J) on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Play Old Xbox Game Ninja Gaiden (NTSC J) on Xbox One?: I want to buy xbox 1st gen ninja gaiden ntsc j to play on my xbox one x but i need to knoe does xbox one x support this game disc? Thanks e618e8f6-a897-422b-ad04-75ef8977cd1d
  7. Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?: And if yes how? The xbox says this is unrecognized disc Or the disc scratched I no have any more idea 833b4e99-9508-4f8c-bac6-db3d8504e7f9
  8. PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL): A few weeks ago I bought game "Sonic Unleashed" that is PAL/NTSC on Xbox store. When I started it, it says wrong disc format message. I was looking EVERYWHERE and the only answer was, that i...
  9. PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360: Hello, I recently received a copy of FIFA '06 (one of my all time favorites) from a friend. I found out that the game is from Europe and is a PAL copy. To my knowledge there is no region...
  10. NTSC game on PAL xbox360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC game on PAL xbox360?: Hi everyone!!! Does anyone know if a NTSC game can work on a XBOX360 PAL version (bought in 2012)? Thanks for your support. 5f08a858-b623-4c64-9db7-5d226db71277