ntsc and pal

Discus and support ntsc and pal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A one can read ntsc and pal games like ps3 and ps4 thanks b9f98f41-ddc6-4aa3-a172-5880e95459af Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karosam, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Karosam
    Karosam Guest

ntsc and pal

A one can read ntsc and pal games like ps3 and ps4 thanks

:)

Karosam, Sep 9, 2017
  2. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Region Free games - import from US to UK?

[quote user="vFlare"]

[quote user="CHORAS DEN"]

also, dont get NTSC/PAL and region free confused. NTSC/PAL is the video signal/resolution, Region codes keep media on a certain continent/country.

[/quote]

NTSC and PAL are video formats, a now commonly used method of enforcing region locking.

[/quote]NTSC and PAL are standard definition formats. Xb1 is a high definition only console.

So NTSC and PAL are not relevant to xb1 because it doesn't support them.

Malacath, Sep 9, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Games With Gold : No Sufficient space

yes darksouls is PAL and NTSC specific so downloading a NTSC content from the US wont work on a PAL console (found on the back of your console)

there is no alternative

pal/ntsc content is based on the region of the account since PAL isn't needed in NTSC regions

ngocphi, Sep 9, 2017
  4. ngocphi Win User

Games With Gold : No Sufficient space

yes darksouls is PAL and NTSC specific so downloading a NTSC content from the US wont work on a PAL console (found on the back of your console)

there is no alternative

pal/ntsc content is based on the region of the account since PAL isn't needed in NTSC regions
  5. Smwutches Win User

uk game and us game

It depends on if the disc is region free or not. US discs are NTSC and UK are usually PAL. Generally NTSC discs will only work in an NTSC console and the same with PAL.
  6. Malacath Win User

Region Free games - import from US to UK?

[quote user="vFlare"]

[quote user="CHORAS DEN"]

also, dont get NTSC/PAL and region free confused. NTSC/PAL is the video signal/resolution, Region codes keep media on a certain continent/country.

[/quote]

NTSC and PAL are video formats, a now commonly used method of enforcing region locking.

[/quote]NTSC and PAL are standard definition formats. Xb1 is a high definition only console.

So NTSC and PAL are not relevant to xb1 because it doesn't support them.
  7. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Catherine: Will it be released in Europe?/Will NTSC work on a PAL system?

ntsc is not compatible with PAL. Ntsc and Ntsc-j are sometimes compatible.
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Can I use my Singapore gamertag on a US Console?

Hey there! A US console is NTSC video. Do the TVs you have in Singapore NTSC or PAL? If PAL, they will not work.
Thema:

ntsc and pal

1. ntsc and pal - Similar Threads - ntsc pal

2. Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick: Does My xbox 360 pal And hdtv support ntsc and pal if i hooked a hdmi , they say if my xbox is pal there is pal setting but w)hen i connect hdmi the pal setting is gone and i can still play PAL...
  3. Xbox 360 Pal and ntsc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Pal and ntsc: Hi I wanna ask if my xbox 360 is pal or ntsc , i heard someone said if theres pal in my settings it means its pal but when i change to hdmi the pal setting is gone but i can play pal games is my...
  4. ORIGINAL Xbox PAL disc works on a NTSC Xbox 360? (PAL OG Xbox to NTSC Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ORIGINAL Xbox PAL disc works on a NTSC Xbox 360? (PAL OG Xbox to NTSC Xbox 360): Just want to reiterate this is a question regarding a PAL ORIGINAL (2001) Xbox discs working on a NTSC 360 (2005) Xbox. I was wondering if a PAL copy of Shadow the Hedgehog would run on my NTSC...
  5. NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X: Hi, I accidentally bought the NTSC version of Bully Scholarship Edition and while it works fine on my PAL XBOX One X the disc even will be recognised when inserted in my PAL Series X. The One X...
  6. Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?: I really want to play the Futurama game but I wanna know if it will work. Will it? a7ff44b4-3351-4653-96f1-32122cfba549
  7. How to identify the pal and ntsc consoles bought in qatar

in XboX Networking Hardware
    How to identify the pal and ntsc consoles bought in qatar: How to identify the pal and ntsc consoles bought in qatar ( a part of middle east ) Well ita only an issue with xbox 360 andnbelow All games comes labeled ntsc or pal duringn360 era Ita not an...
  8. Xbox 360 E (NTSC) power supply in PAL countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E (NTSC) power supply in PAL countries: Greetings, I've owned a PAL Xbox 360 S for more than a decade and I just imported a secondhand NTSC Xbox 360 E to play some US exclusives (it's being shipped as I write). Since I live in...
  9. How to know whether my XBOX One S is NTSC or PAL type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to know whether my XBOX One S is NTSC or PAL type?: Hi While buying Games, it mentions that it supports PAL type or NTSC type. I am not able to find this information anywhere in my XBOX general information. Please let me know how can i find this...
  10. pal game or ntsc game dont know whether console is pal or ntsc

in XBoX on Consoles
    pal game or ntsc game dont know whether console is pal or ntsc: hello i have my xbox 360 console from north america.I was shopping for games, I came across pal and ntsc versions i had the console from last 5 years and never payed attention to that. I went...