Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?

Discus and support Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys! I am planning to buy a Xbox 360 in a second hand shop. There are several options and I am not sure which of them could be the best. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rider del espacio, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?

Hello guys!

I am planning to buy a Xbox 360 in a second hand shop. There are several options and I am not sure which of them could be the best. My last console was the super nintendo, so I am a bit lost and I need some help please.

- There are 2 options in my mind: Xbox 360 Slim or Xbox 360 Super Slim?

I have heard that the Slim has stronger outside plastic. Any problems with the outside plastic of the Super Slim?

Also the buttons are different: tactile for the Slim, normal for the Super Slim. Any problems with the tactile buttons?

What about the refrigeration? it is maybe the same?

and the noise?

what console give less problems or has longer life?

and what it is easier to maintain?

we are in 2019... is the Slim too old to buy it second hand? or both consoles can be the same old? (probably they kept producing both consoles at the same time?)

any other difference between both consoles?

what console of these two do you recommend me to buy nowadays in a second hand shop?

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

All the best

Many thanks

:)

Rider del espacio, Apr 5, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

As with all 360 consoles, you can choose to install the games to the hard drive, but you will need to insert the disc in the DVD drive, when you want to play them. Xbox uses a disc check to make sure the content licenses match.

Best,

L
  3. Rider del espacio Win User

I am planning to buy the games from the second hand shop in a physical format (DVD)... and playing using the DVD... at the moment I am not planning to get the Xbox live gold... but who knows in a future...

by the way, is there a way to transfer the games from the DVD to the Hard Drive? in that case the Hard Drive would be interesting to keep the games.... and playing from the Hard Drive... and maybe to increase the life of the DVD reader? thanks. All the best
  4. HulkUK75 Win User

I wanna get a slim some time
  5. Rider del espacio Win User

Also I need some help to choose the Hard Drive of the console please. If you can help me, that would be great!:

In the shop there are several options about the Hard Drive that comes with the console (both for the Slim and the Super Slim): No HD, 4GB, 250GB, 320GB, 500GB

any of these consoles are more recommendable than the rest? or they are the same but with different hard drive? which of them are older models?

I have heard that in the case of the 4GB, the 4GB are integrated in the motherboard and there is still a free slot to add the common Hard Drive. It is that true? Any problems with the Hard Drive of 4GB? Could I get the Xbox 360 with 4GB and add a 250GB
    hard Drive for example?

How many GB of hard drive do I need to enjoy the Xbox 360 games without problems?

How many GB do you recommend me for the Xbox 360?

and what about the non-official Hard Drives? there are problems of compatibility?

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

All the best

Thanks a lot guys
  6. Rider del espacio Win User

sorry i am a bit lost... why a Xbox One instead? i don't know if there is a way to enjoy so many games like with the Xbox 360 without worry too much about the money... definitly it is not time for me to buy a Xbox One... I would like to play to a lot of
    games... but this is not affordable for me with an Xbox One... I don't know if in the Xbox live gold it is affordable, but in the shop it is not at all. Do you mean to play to Xbox 360 games? thanks. All the best
Thema:

1. Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim? - Similar Threads - Nowadays 2019 second

2. My Modern Warfare (2019) disc is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Modern Warfare (2019) disc is not working: Hello! I have an Xbox One S and the disc for Modern Warfare (2019). When I put the disc in and the game loads, I make it to the main menu where I can select between playing Modern Warfare 2/3 on...
  3. My Modern warfare 2019 is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Modern warfare 2019 is not working: I bought a disk version of the game, and the campaign continuously does not work, even after installing all of the packs for it. I will be logging in and it won’t give me a sort of lagged out...
  4. Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing: I cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing 18b6511c-1a6c-47dd-87f3-5caaf228d219
  5. Why can’t I play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign anymore even though I already bought it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign anymore even though I already bought it?: So I wanted to play the Modern Warefare campaign but every time I click on it, it says I need to buy the digital standard version. But the thing is I already bought Modern Warfare when it came...
  6. I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital: Hello, I have purchased COD modern warfare 2019 digital, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with all the ad-ons and I still cannot play the campaign mode and it tells me to buy the...
  7. My 2019 Minecon Cape on MCBE Has been missing since 2020.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 2019 Minecon Cape on MCBE Has been missing since 2020.: Ok, I have been wondering for a while about how my Minecon 2019 Cape Vanished 3 years back. And I would like it to be returned to me. What website do I go on to get support for a rollback, if...
  8. My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...: Idk what to do I've used 2 tvs and restarted and Googled what to do but I can't get it to stop for good 5b917a13-d3a5-43cc-83f5-bcef813eccc1
  9. Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019: I can't see the option to play camphain on call of duty modern warfare 2019 even though I have downloaded all the data packs and packs when I click on go offline I font see the usual menu and I...
  10. I bought Minecraft Bedrock in 2019, and now it says "buy now" when I open the launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock in 2019, and now it says "buy now" when I open the launcher.: I bought minecraft in 2019, from the Microsoft store and I have played it until recently when they started their migration and "If you have one, you get the other". I never received Java, and it...