Now that we have custom colors can we try this?

Discus and support Now that we have custom colors can we try this? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Now that the elite series 2 controller has custom colors for the xbox nexus button wonder if the xbox console light it self can have custom colors or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PaleExchange9173, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Now that we have custom colors can we try this?

Now that the elite series 2 controller has custom colors for the xbox nexus button wonder if the xbox console light it self can have custom colors or fading colors for the people who like rgb or just a different look than a white light. Me personally I would like it to match said controller. And I also don't think the series x/S use colors on the power button for any errors like 360 Era. I don't know just a thought that popped in my head.

submitted by /u/PaleExchange9173
    [link] [comments]

/u/PaleExchange9173, Sep 23, 2022
  2. lilbak82 Win User

Lacking Feature on Xbox

I would like to have a color wheel so we can pick custom colors to our liking.
  3. KaitoCam Win User

Lacking Feature on Xbox

I would also like this
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Lacking Feature on Xbox

A clour wheel would be good, but I just want black.
  5. Droxcy Win User

What new feature I hope for the most from the fall update?

Oh yeah about Customizing i hope that we are going to have the choice to change the color pallet from that dull green to a nicer color.
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

Can we please have some more color choices?

I think we have too many colors to choose from on the custom controllers considering you have very few colors of consoles to choose from. Color coordination is key.
    :p
Thema:

Now that we have custom colors can we try this?

1. Now that we have custom colors can we try this? - Similar Threads - custom colors try

2. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  3. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  4. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  5. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  7. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  8. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  9. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  10. Custom color settings in Xbox One - like DVD players have?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom color settings in Xbox One - like DVD players have?: Hi Wondering whether there is a general setting in Xbox One for brightness, contrast, gamma etc. I never got Xbox 360 to look right, and won't put money again if this is not available. Always...