Now that we have custom colors can we try this?

Discus and support Now that we have custom colors can we try this? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Now that the elite series 2 controller has custom colors for the xbox nexus button wonder if the xbox console light it self can have custom colors or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PaleExchange9173, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Now that we have custom colors can we try this?

Now that the elite series 2 controller has custom colors for the xbox nexus button wonder if the xbox console light it self can have custom colors or fading colors for the people who like rgb or just a different look than a white light. Me personally I would like it to match said controller. And I also don't think the series x/S use colors on the power button for any errors like 360 Era. I don't know just a thought that popped in my head.

submitted by /u/PaleExchange9173
    [link] [comments]

/u/PaleExchange9173, Sep 23, 2022
  2. lilbak82 Win User

Lacking Feature on Xbox

I would like to have a color wheel so we can pick custom colors to our liking.
  3. KaitoCam Win User

Lacking Feature on Xbox

I would also like this
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Lacking Feature on Xbox

A clour wheel would be good, but I just want black.
  5. Droxcy Win User

What new feature I hope for the most from the fall update?

Oh yeah about Customizing i hope that we are going to have the choice to change the color pallet from that dull green to a nicer color.
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

Can we please have some more color choices?

I think we have too many colors to choose from on the custom controllers considering you have very few colors of consoles to choose from. Color coordination is key.
    :p
Thema:

Now that we have custom colors can we try this?

1. Now that we have custom colors can we try this? - Similar Threads - custom colors try

2. Custom Texture Pack on Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Texture Pack on Realms: I have a custom texture pack that works on my offline worlds but when I try to use it on realms, it does not work. The realm is my own and I have no active packs on my realm. The pack is built...
  3. How do I allow a Child Xbox Account to Upload Custom Gamerpics?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I allow a Child Xbox Account to Upload Custom Gamerpics?: Hello, Recently I’ve connected with Xbox help for a different issue and because of how our family works, we don’t have our Microsoft accounts connected via family. I was told to make another...
  4. Series X repair and terrible customer service experience.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X repair and terrible customer service experience.: My series x has a graphics card issue, sent it back to Germany ( from ireland ) and it took 9 days in total ( great turn around ) but they sent back the same console with the exact same issue...
  5. Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!!: I was looking at the xbox design lab for xbox one controllers and I want to get a controller that is my school color but it's not there and the closest ones are way way to dark or way way to...
  6. Unable to customize emblem color

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to customize emblem color: My original emblem colors were removed. I no longer have the option to change the colors. I can change my spartan color but just not my emblem. I have a blank area where there are no options to...
  7. Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?: I was just designing my own controller on the Microsoft site and I noticed that I couldn't change the color of the LED or the Xbox home button color. I already own a controller so I could just mod...
  8. Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?: I was just designing my own controller on the Microsoft site and I noticed that I couldn't change the color of the LED or the Xbox home button color. I already own a controller so I could just mod...
  9. Custom Controllers: Don't restrict the Thumb sticks colors! ALL D-Pad colors for thumbs!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Controllers: Don't restrict the Thumb sticks colors! ALL D-Pad colors for thumbs!: Idea on Xbox Feedback: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice So at the Xbox Design Lab we can now customize controllers. When I was customizing, I saw that the thumb sticks only have 8 color options,...
  10. Custom color settings in Xbox One - like DVD players have?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom color settings in Xbox One - like DVD players have?: Hi Wondering whether there is a general setting in Xbox One for brightness, contrast, gamma etc. I never got Xbox 360 to look right, and won't put money again if this is not available. Always...