Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D

Discus and support Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; SO under N.H.N Law, A nation the rose in 2012 and took over 7 nations without the world even noticing> All Ceo's And the Board of directors or any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by S.Shadow'sNatural, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D

SO under N.H.N Law,
    A nation the rose in 2012 and took over 7 nations without the world even noticing>
    All Ceo's And the Board of directors or any name for executive business runners must be reachable by the general public by modern means of communication.

How would one reach them, to inform them that Xbox& Microsoft no longer exists.
    and by court order was combined into several N.H.D Companys.
    But the gaming platform its self is now a part NH Games and should have been a part of their PLAYstation X v1.0 design about 6 years ago.

This change will bring huge changes to how gamers game and stream.
    Serious inquiry<
    - From a N.H.N JUDGE

:)

S.Shadow'sNatural, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D

if you google the ceo names it gives the email address to them direct, phone numbers do NOT have to be listed. you can also write a letter to them if you wish.

and to what you are on about, you have completely lost it and gone off the rails. no such thing.

but i do believe we have a pony in our midst
  3. Spoodly Phoenix Win User

Google search doesn't show NH Games, NHD, or NHN, so I'm inclined to believe that this is some kind of troll post.

Microsoft/Xbox absolutely exists as it's own company, as does Sony/Playstation, and there is no PS X.
  4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I don't quite understand what you mean. Xbox and Microsoft are companies that exist and should be around for a long time.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Who exactly is NHN? Only reference I can find is to a Japanese Gaming tech company

How exactly can their judges decide that Microsoft and Xbox no longer exist when both are American registered corporations?

And what does Playstaion have to do with it?

I'm trying to work out what is going on here but I have zero clue. As to the CEO etc information, it is widely available on the internet...the information can't be posted here as the system, I believe, auto-moderates
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can't download Mass Effect 3 demo

PurchAsing games is different from demos

Demos are advertising therefore falls under advertising laws

Purchased games falls under parenting though california tried to ban sales to minors
Thema:

1. Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D - Similar Threads - Micro soft fall

2. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b
  3. my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match

in XBoX Accessibility
    my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match: i need help, i could play it with no problem few hours ago, now that i just booted my pc back up again a few hours later it pops up like this f852aace-0837-4591-9dbe-6005302c550b
  4. My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...: My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a gme he is [img] allowing me to do this dd123dbf-383c-459b-aa55-0a2781cbe07e
  5. Micro soft jigsaw, Error 4044019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro soft jigsaw, Error 4044019: On micro soft jigsaw, what does error 404019 means and how do you rectify this problem. This game seams to have a lot of problems if I read the other users comments. I am experiencing a lot of...
  6. micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless...: please fix your game or get rid of it 014d8c1c-fa4d-4941-8196-d9422135fc2a
  7. Micro soft refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Micro soft refunds: my grand son made several puchases of v-bucks without knowing what he was doing, because he is suspected Dyslexic and only seven years of age i expected a better response from such a reputable...
  8. hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to...: need help with something with this!!! thanks kevin hoppis 5b859cb2-5d46-4387-a2c8-e6e59db330a0
  9. PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE TO LOOK AT MICRO SOFT JIG SAWS NEW PUZZLES-IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE TO LOOK AT MICRO SOFT JIG SAWS NEW PUZZLES-IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD: since a couple of days it is impossible to download the newest puzzles. WHY ?????? 769e00b2-3ccc-4cab-a033-14ebf133f492
  10. im mad with micro soft

in XBoX on Consoles
    im mad with micro soft: MICROSOFT IM 100% MAD WITH YOU I CANNOT TALK TO FRIENDS IN A PARTY CHAT, I DID GET BLOCKED FROM COMMUNICATIONS BUT THEY CAME BACK ON THE 1st OF JULY AND IVE BOUGHT A NEW HEADSET THINKING THAT IT...