Now I have an Xbox one s and I just got NBA 2k20 for Christmas and every time I put the...

Discus and support Now I have an Xbox one s and I just got NBA 2k20 for Christmas and every time I put the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am highly upset fix this please 6ac66d6e-13af-4db5-be56-30d5f645f5e0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TwinFlame2843, Dec 27, 2022.

  1. Now I have an Xbox one s and I just got NBA 2k20 for Christmas and every time I put the...


    I am highly upset fix this please

    :)
     
    TwinFlame2843, Dec 27, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Now I have an Xbox one s and I just got NBA 2k20 for Christmas and every time I put the disk in then it will install then suddenly stop

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    According to Xbox Support, the first step that we need to perform is clearing the locally saved data and then installing the disc again. Please follow the steps below:

    "Note Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally."

    Remove the disc > Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices > Select Clear local saved games > Yes > The console will restart > Insert the disc again to install.

    We can also check this link to fix it: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Now I have an Xbox one s and I just got NBA 2k20 for Christmas and every time I put the disk in then it will install then suddenly stop

    Make sure you are connected to the xbox live most games will require s download
  4. Austin James Win User

    installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it automatically says “installation stopped” when trying a few seconds into updating the already installed game.

    Now that you mention it, I also had the same exact issue when I tried to install NBA 2K20 a few months ago. But NBA2K19 installed just fine. Just 2k20 and 2k22.
  5. RuniXSHED Win User

    Games updates problems

    I have an issue with my games updates on xbox one that i started experiencing 4 days ago with forza horizon 4 and then nba 2k20. I received an 11.9mb update for forza horizon 4 on 17 april 2020 which kept recurring after completion. I removed
    the game and i am installing it again right now. Yesterday i began to have the same issue with nba 2k20 with a 3.2mb update. So the problem is with a very small size update that recurrs after each completion
    I have the same problem with nba 2k20.Did you solve the issue?@samersaade
  6. JasonGannon1 Win User

    Bought something on accident

    I bought 75k vc for nba 2k19 by accident was supposed to be for 2k20 I dont have 2k19 I want the 75k vc sent to my nba 2k20
Thema:

Now I have an Xbox one s and I just got NBA 2k20 for Christmas and every time I put the...

Loading...
  1. Now I have an Xbox one s and I just got NBA 2k20 for Christmas and every time I put the... - Similar Threads - got NBA 2k20

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. My brother just got NBA 2k23 and when he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says he isn't...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother just got NBA 2k23 and when he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says he isn't...: My Little brother just bought NBA 2k23 on our Xbox One. Though, for some reason whenever he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says that he isn't online. Also, whenever we try and click the...
  8. I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one...: I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one version still be compatible with the Series S? 32e5d655-f783-4a23-af70-23380c1e68e5
  9. Just got my series x the other day, was playing NBA 2k21 tonight, it froze and the console...

    in XboX Insiders
    Just got my series x the other day, was playing NBA 2k21 tonight, it froze and the console...: not sure why this happened, if anyone knows why. maybe a power saving thing? submitted by /u/Itspanzertime [link] [comments]
  10. error code 0x87e00064 on NBA (Brand new game just got it out of the box)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x87e00064 on NBA (Brand new game just got it out of the box): It says its damaged so i looked on the disk and there are no scratches. It keeps going untill the 4 % mark then it stops anyone please help me. 7aae2377-733f-492a-a2b6-1c6576fc42ed