Now I can't even play a game - at all!

Discus and support Now I can't even play a game - at all! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pick a game, it shows me an ad, I close the ad, and it goes back to the previous screen, not to a game screen - horrible. The advertising engine has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brian Raymer, Feb 19, 2018.

  1. Brian Raymer
    Brian Raymer Guest

    Now I can't even play a game - at all!


    I pick a game, it shows me an ad, I close the ad, and it goes back to the previous screen, not to a game screen - horrible. The advertising engine has always been crappy and slow, but now it completely blocks game play.

    :)
     
    Brian Raymer, Feb 19, 2018
    #1
  2. curiousmole
    curiousmole Guest
    Able to play?

    Is anybody actually able to play a game at the moment? All weekend been unable to play FUT, now I can't even play normal online or sign in to EA servers.
     
    curiousmole, Feb 19, 2018
    #2
  3. game will not load

    I'm having the same issue now. Can't load past the main menu. Anyone have a fix for this. Can't play my game at all, can't even start over.
     
    PsychoticBreak8, Feb 19, 2018
    #3
  4. AbdulhameedAl Sikafi Win User

    Error code 0x87e0012c when attempting to download Call of Duty MWII?

    They gave me all types of solutions and I did them all, it never worked.

    It is so infuriating not playing a game I payed for and now I can't even refund it.
  5. PsychoticBreak8 Win User

    game will not load

    I'm having the same issue now. Can't load past the main menu. Anyone have a fix for this. Can't play my game at all, can't even start over.
  6. BlankInsanity Win User

    Black screen when I select play game

    Yes, thank you, I was like "I paid like £50 for all the map packs, now I can't even play the game!!" Lol, thanks, it worked.
  7. Tonedcos Win User

    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and is now unusable

    Iv'e had the same issue for 4 days now. Can't access any games, as there all online games, i can't even play offline. Sort it soon please, about to unsub, not paying for a service i'm not allowed to use.
  8. tin dirigible Win User

    xbox error code 0x80072EFD 0x000000000 0x00000201

    Sadly no help at all, every time I connect the Xbox it immediately goes to update mode and continues in a loop even though it can't connect, I can't even play offline now..
Thema:

Now I can't even play a game - at all!

Loading...
  1. Now I can't even play a game - at all! - Similar Threads - can't play game

  2. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  3. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  4. How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?: I had EA play, i used it to play need for speed most wanted, then my EA play expired and i have only game pass, now when i try to uninstall it tells me to log in, so i log in. But then it says...
  5. I have Game Pass Core but can't play online

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Game Pass Core but can't play online: Every time I try to play a multiplayer game I'm told my account doesn't have multiplayer access. I tried closing and reopening the game, tried a different game and restarting my Series S but none...
  6. Can't play a game without downloading an update?!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game without downloading an update?!: I tried to play Atomfall (not the first time playing it) on my PC just now, but it requires a 17GB update, and I don't have enough bandwidth in my internet subscription. Why are updates mandatory...
  7. Why can't play gta 5 online even though I have xbox game pass core

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't play gta 5 online even though I have xbox game pass core: Hi, I can't play gta 5 online even though I have xbox game pass core, all my settings have allow so that I can play online multilayer but I still can't, some help would be much appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Can't play Game Pass games offline on my HOME Xbox Series X, even though it's set as HOME Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Game Pass games offline on my HOME Xbox Series X, even though it's set as HOME Xbox: Whenever my internet goes down, and I try to start up a Game Pass game, I get an error saying that I need to be online to play the game. The error mentions that if I want to prevent this in the...
  9. I can't play or update my games 0x803f8001 error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play or update my games 0x803f8001 error: I have an error 0x803f8001 telling me that I don't have a subscription except that I have one and now I can't play any of games nor update them. [img] Screenshot clearly says that I have the...
  10. I can't play COD MW2 with game pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play COD MW2 with game pass: I can't play MW2 wwith game pass, It keep showing like picture, I only can access to DMZ, but can't do to Campaign and other mode, I tried many way on internet but it doesn't work, I also can play...