Now have two Xbox consoles in the house
Discus and support Now have two Xbox consoles in the house in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I broke down and bought a 2nd Xbox so my boys would stop fighting over Fortnite time. I believe I'll need a #nd Microsoft account and a 2nd Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WelcomeKitty643, May 12, 2018.
Thema:
Now have two Xbox consoles in the house
Loading...
-
Now have two Xbox consoles in the house - Similar Threads - consoles house
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
Sharing betwixt 2 consoles in one house
in XBoX Games and AppsSharing betwixt 2 consoles in one house: Hi, help please. We have two consoles, one for each child in the house. Both often used at the same time. I (the adult parent) have a ultimate subscription which I took out so they could... -
How to share purchased games on game pass between 2 consoles in the same house?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to share purchased games on game pass between 2 consoles in the same house?: So I have a Xbox One S that we have been using currently, well I just picked up a Xbox One series X today to have in the living room, the other is in the bedroom, I was wondering if there was a... -
My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game
in XBoX Games and AppsMy son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game: Son bought fifa23 on his Xbox was wondering if I could use same game on my Xbox in same house 62b3abea-d8e1-4030-b72f-7df6d28d1353 -
Same house, two consoles, play same game at same time
in XBoX on ConsolesSame house, two consoles, play same game at same time: I have an Xbox series x and an Xbox one in the same house and have the primary live user on the series x and a family member on the one. Can we play MW2 at the same time?...