Notorious Xbox series 2 connection issue

Discus and support Notorious Xbox series 2 connection issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yet another customer dealing with the ridiculous connectivity problems that haunts the Microsoft elite controllers. I have had it for about 3 months... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SirOddo, Aug 7, 2020.

  1. SirOddo
    SirOddo Guest

    Notorious Xbox series 2 connection issue


    Yet another customer dealing with the ridiculous connectivity problems that haunts the Microsoft elite controllers. I have had it for about 3 months now and it just recently started having these issues. I owned 2 of the original elite controllers and
    never had a single problem other than the grips. My issue specifically is the same as what 2 other of your customers have mentioned in the past 3 days. The controller will randomly disconnect then it will not connect back at all until I remove the device
    from the bluetooth devices on my PC.

    I have not changed anything with my set up in a few weeks and this just started last week.I have also checked to make sure all other bluetooth devices were off before I used my controller and it was still having the issue.

    My friend got the elite 2 right before I did and he had the connection issues right out of the box. He has just ended up always plugging his in and that works for him, but I'm not trying to be tethered down by a controller. This issue is absolutely absurd
    to see how many people are having this issue and I have yet to see a single fix other than getting it replaced.

    :)
     
    SirOddo, Aug 7, 2020
    #1
  2. David Alderliesten Win User

    So, why is my connection on MW3 (and a few other games) awful?

    It may also be that if this is only on certain games that the netcode is not optimized for your region, The call of Duty series is notorious for it's horrible netcode, thus possibly causing lag and connection issues.
  3. Loacker Christoph Win User

    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

    lmgtfy:

    https://www.pcgamer.com/how-to-fix-xbox-elite-series-2-bumper/
    "The notorious Xbox Elite controller bumpers can and do fail..."

    https://www.theverge.com/2020/10/15...-controller-series-2-hardware-issues-warranty

    "...The Verge has received reports of the face buttons getting stuck, or the Elite 2 not registering button presses."

    here we go

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/elite-series-2-bumper-repair/387f68c4-16f7-432a-9518-1c1ae04d3a3f

    I
    tried to fill out repair order, but, as mentioned above, those are the only options i got.

    Bumper IS a known issue, as you can see.

    Btw., it doenst matter what caused 2 years warranty, it is in place and i'm in the right to use it.
  4. Starseid Win User

    My elite series 2 design lab controller broke after 2 weeks of use. Will Microsoft fix the controller I send them or replace it altogether?

    Typically they just send you a whole new unit while they refurb the old if possible. They should replace it with the same colors too. Keep in mind though that the Elite Series 2 controller is VERY notorious for left stick drift unfortunately.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

    bf3 online problem

    Also remember EA games are notoriously bad when it comes to server/connectivity issues. Ive had issues like that with every EA game Ive ever owned.
  6. JoeyD313 Win User

    Connection - NAT error & connection to EA error.

    #1 Wireless at any level is inferior to wired on the xbox360 due to its large packet size

    #2 EA is notorious for bad connections

    #3 XBOX LIVE has been CRAP for days

    side note: buy a better router if you're having nat errors, and get a wired connection
Thema:

Notorious Xbox series 2 connection issue

Loading...
  1. Notorious Xbox series 2 connection issue - Similar Threads - Notorious series connection

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  9. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  10. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]