Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.

Discus and support Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The notifications for friends logging online are no longer showing up on the Xbox or Android App. Android version 12 Xbox Series x I've already... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Chris Reed2, May 21, 2023.

1. Chris Reed2
    Chris Reed2 Guest

The notifications for friends logging online are no longer showing up on the Xbox or Android App.

Android version 12

Xbox Series x

I've already tried the following:

Turning notifications off and back on.

Removing my profile from the Xbox and re-adding

Deleting cache and data from Android App

Uninstalling Android Xbox App (notifications still don't appear on Xbox)

This started about 2 weeks ago.

:)

Chris Reed2, May 21, 2023
  2. Kristen T �� Win User

This is happening to me and other people too! It seems to be an issue on Microsoft’s end. Hopefully they fix it soon!
  3. jagr200 Win User

Friend Online notifications not appearing.

Major Nelson has said the feature was removed because the stupid "follow" feature where you can add anyone you want and see what they are doing. They said you would get too many notifications. Here is one for your Mircrosoft. I DONT WANT FOLLOWERS! If I
    wanted that I would be on Facebook or twitter.
  4. jagr200 Win User

[quote user="Sir Green Day"]

Wow. And you're an ambassador? You're a sad ambassador if you really are one. Way to support the system.

[/quote]

How am I not supporting it? I have over $1,000 into the system and games. That isn't supporting the system? Ok lil guy.
  5. Sir Green Day Win User

Wow. And you're an ambassador? You're a sad ambassador if you really are one. Way to support the system.
  6. Feareon Win User

I don't understand why they removed to see when your friends are online? Couldn't they of just kept it where you see your favorites come on? Like someone else said in another thread I feel so disconnected from my friends when on the Xbox one, it's annoying
    to navigate to your friends and get a party going especially when you don't see them come online.
Thema:

1. Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing. - Similar Threads - Notifications friends logging

2. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  3. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  4. Friends online notifications notifications working again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends online notifications notifications working again.: The pop up notifications are not working when friends come online. This issue was fixed 2 weeks ago in an update. Now it is apparently broken again. 3488d7ed-fae8-495a-8aed-1bdc1372377b
  5. Turn off notification when friends launch the xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Turn off notification when friends launch the xbox app: Hello together Now that the notifications for friends coming online are going again - the situation has gone in an annoying direction. I now get messages even when friends just launch the xbox...
  6. Thank you for fixing the favorited friends notification

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you for fixing the favorited friends notification: Beta build - I dunno if it was a bug or what, but tonight was the first time in months I got a notification for a favorite friend signing on. Thanks for the fix. submitted by /u/anders09...
  7. Xbox Friends online notifications not working for over 4 months.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friends online notifications not working for over 4 months.: Just for some clarity I have seen multiple threads of people mentioning this and it’s been ignored so I’m here trying to champion a new thread to have this issue raised higher in the community and...
  8. friends list stopped all favorite notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    friends list stopped all favorite notifications: I have been noticing that for the past month or more (don't know exactly when it started). My friends list has stopped telling me when all my favorites come online. I have tried all...
  9. Has Microsoft finally fixed the friend online status notifications?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has Microsoft finally fixed the friend online status notifications?: Yesterday I saw on the xbox status website that friends and social activity notifications were down and something about Microsoft looking into the problem. I’m hoping and assuming that Xbox...
  10. Anybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?: I have a Xbox Series X and I don't get the notification no more when my friends log on. If anybody got a solution please post it. Microsoft please address this issue!...