Notification with redeem code disappeared

Discus and support Notification with redeem code disappeared in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Last week, I received a redeem code for £4 in notifications on my Xbox One S that has disappeared. I was just turning the Xbox off and now I can't find... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KeithieD, Aug 6, 2021.

1. KeithieD
    KeithieD Guest

Last week, I received a redeem code for £4 in notifications on my Xbox One S that has disappeared. I was just turning the Xbox off and now I can't find the code in my notifications list. I was directed to Microsoft Rewards but they refuse to help without a screenshot which if I had I would have the 25 digit code! Can someone check my account please?

:)

KeithieD, Aug 6, 2021
  2. KeithieD Win User

Thanks for your help and the link.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to try contacting support directly as we are just fellow gamers here and have no access to your account. You would need to request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Notification with redeem codes disappeared

Hey there WoolierProduct8!

We've resent your eligible codes to your Xbox Live Message center. Be sure to take a look
    Xbox Live Messages. If you're having any issue redeeming codes you can also try

Prepaid Code Troubleshooting

Cheers!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. superbaler Win User

free 3 months of xbox game pass notification gone

I got the same notifications of three months of PC game pass for free via Windows 10 Notifications. I didn't click "redeem now", but clicked on the notification rectangle itself, and it just disappeared, as if I was trying to clear the notification. I can't find any sign of how where to locate this offer now.
  6. The Flockster Win User

Halo 4 specializations arn't appearing

I have the same problem. After the 30mb update the specializations disappeared. The code was redeemed on my account. The code worked fine. The only thing that happened was the 30mb update then they disappeared.
Thema:

1. Notification with redeem code disappeared - Similar Threads - Notification redeem code

2. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  3. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  4. Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app: So my friend just send me a screen shot and he was at least 30 sign in notifications for me on his phone over the past 3 hours as I've been playing. Does anyone know why it keeps notifying my...
  5. Repeating Xbox Notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Repeating Xbox Notifications...: This is frustrating. I keep getting notifications that my friend is live streaming. Like, every 5 minutes type of notifications. I have this friend as a favorite, because he a close friend. Maybe...
  6. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  7. Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone: So I'm running Windows 11 and I use the game bar a lot because I have friends on Xbox but for some reason, I don't always get notifications for party or game invites. I occasionally receive them...
  8. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  9. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  10. How do I refind a Bing notification?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I refind a Bing notification?: I saw a pop up for a Wonka and Xbox thing for Bing and it's an official Microsoft reward so how do I refind a Microsoft rewards notification? 82439bb1-25cf-4587-bc64-e0550bcf6eda