Notification Settings

Discus and support Notification Settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do you turn off the notification that asks where to download something when the storage device runs out of space. It displays over your entire... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xUSCxNINJAx, Nov 14, 2020.

1. xUSCxNINJAx
    xUSCxNINJAx Guest

Notification Settings

How do you turn off the notification that asks where to download something when the storage device runs out of space. It displays over your entire screen and it displayed mid-match and made my already bad match worse.

:)

xUSCxNINJAx, Nov 14, 2020
  2. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Display name doesn't pop up when i sign in.

Are your notifications enabled? To review your notification settings go to Account setting, preferences and then notifications.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Not getting notifications on Xbox app

To check the system notification settings for the Xbox app, follow these steps (steps may vary depending on your device):

On your mobile device, go to the main Settings menu.

Look for the section or category related to notifications or apps.

Scroll down and locate the Xbox app in the list of installed apps.

Tap on the Xbox app to access its notification settings.

Ensure that notifications are allowed or enabled for the Xbox app.

If you still can't find the notification settings within the system settings, it's possible that the Xbox app doesn't have separate notification controls and relies on the default notification settings of your device.

If you have already verified that notifications are enabled for the Xbox app in your device's settings, and you're still not receiving friend notifications, it's likely a technical issue with the app itself.
  4. Winryy Win User

Notifications not popping up when turned on

Is the notification banner is actived on the notification setting ?
  5. Hexaae Win User

Xbox (beta) causing computer not to sleep

Same here.

And notifications do not work: I have no Windows notification from chat messages stored in the notification area when is set to not disturb. Notifications should be there as any other app do when I open notification area, even if set to not disturb.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Can't see any invites

Hi!

Check your notifications settings from the console. Go to "Settings"->"All Settings"->"Preferences"->"Notifications" and check that they are active.
Thema:

Notification Settings

1. Notification Settings - Similar Threads - Notification Settings

2. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  3. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  4. Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app: So my friend just send me a screen shot and he was at least 30 sign in notifications for me on his phone over the past 3 hours as I've been playing. Does anyone know why it keeps notifying my...
  5. Repeating Xbox Notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Repeating Xbox Notifications...: This is frustrating. I keep getting notifications that my friend is live streaming. Like, every 5 minutes type of notifications. I have this friend as a favorite, because he a close friend. Maybe...
  6. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  7. Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone: So I'm running Windows 11 and I use the game bar a lot because I have friends on Xbox but for some reason, I don't always get notifications for party or game invites. I occasionally receive them...
  8. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  9. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  10. Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?: I have tried several "ask community threads" online and none of them have the solution. I have also contacted Microsoft through the phone and online chat to only get told the same thing as the...