Notification of Xbox achievements on Windows 10 not appearing while gaming

Discus and support Notification of Xbox achievements on Windows 10 not appearing while gaming in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Lately I have noticed that Xbox achievement notifications are not appearing to me in Windows 10 while playing full screen. However, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bantxi, Sep 2, 2020.

1. bantxi
    bantxi Guest

Hello,
    Lately I have noticed that Xbox achievement notifications are not appearing to me in Windows 10 while playing full screen.
    However, the achievements are recorded in my profile.
    I have everything updated to the latest version.
    Someone else happens? There's a solution?

:)

bantxi, Sep 2, 2020
  2. smileskybird Win User

The sound of unlocking Achievements

I find hearing those sounds cute and don't want anything changed about it.

Achievement notifications are fine, but those big fat Windows 8 styled boxed notifications ALWAYS appear on the bottom centre of the screen.

Xbox 360's notification system is SMARTER because it appears either on the top centre, top left, top right, bottom right or bottom left of the screen especially in while playing games. The Xbox 360's Dashboard's algorithms are smart enough to make the notification
    bubble appear on your screen where it less likely interfers with the game. With Xbox 1, you just get a big fat notification box which always comes up in the bottom centre of the screen.

I do like it how you can customize the colour of achievement notifications on Xbox 1, mine's orange.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

The achievement is unlocked, but does not popup on the game screen [on Game Pass PC]

Thanks for the extra info

Try using your account everywhere (including the Microsoft store) to see if the achievement notification appears

And this can be a bit dumb, but make sure to have notifications enabled for the Xbox game bar via windows settings and game bar settings
  4. DeedeeRudolph Win User

Error 104

Windows 10 It appears while I try to launch the game
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Live Achievements Offline?

Here is the support article that talks about playing Windows 10 games offline: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/play-games-offline-windows-10

According to the article, achievements will be saved and applied the next time you sign in online again (but you won’t see the achievement notification, or “toast”).

Personally, I find it best to stay online if you plan on completing those serious achievements. As far as I’ve seen (with offline Xboxes), offline achievements may not always be tracked reliably.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Windows 10 games

Hi,

Their achievements appear because these games - which Microsoft sells on Steam - can use Xbox accounts and support Xbox achievements. They don't show as owned on the Xbox App, because you bought these games on the Steam Platform, not the Windows 10 Store.
Thema:

1. Notification of Xbox achievements on Windows 10 not appearing while gaming - Similar Threads - Notification achievements Windows

2. Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app: So my friend just send me a screen shot and he was at least 30 sign in notifications for me on his phone over the past 3 hours as I've been playing. Does anyone know why it keeps notifying my...
  3. Repeating Xbox Notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Repeating Xbox Notifications...: This is frustrating. I keep getting notifications that my friend is live streaming. Like, every 5 minutes type of notifications. I have this friend as a favorite, because he a close friend. Maybe...
  4. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  5. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  6. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  7. Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.: [img] [img] As you can see in the pictures my achievements are 2days behind what the game shows current and it all began last week. Activity feed and notifications used to show the most recent...
  8. How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?: Update: I think I found the toggle in the notifications section of the Xbox Game Bar settings. Haven't managed to test yet. 5629afe6-d572-4eef-9d32-5a594bc2c7f0
  9. XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification: For a few days, I've been getting different "achievment unlocked" notifications(1) from the xbox console companion when xbox pc game pass is turned off and even not in any game on the computer....
  10. No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc: Im playing some of the Xbox gamepass games, and i don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when i unlock an achievement, even tho i turned on the option in xbox game bar to notify me it still...