Notification glitches?

Discus and support Notification glitches? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] has happened on all builds for the past month of having the new iPhone x ffe5ad89-899b-4751-ad38-a5b7f0e4c002 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BombEr6rr, Dec 20, 2017.

  1. BombEr6rr
    BombEr6rr Guest

    Notification glitches?


    Notification glitches? [​IMG]

    has happened on all builds for the past month of having the new iPhone x

    :)
     
    BombEr6rr, Dec 20, 2017
    #1
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    What are your favorite new things the X1 can do now after all dem epic updates?

    - Controller battery notification
    - Friends online notification
     
    ClNTRoN, Dec 20, 2017
    #2
  3. NDWest14
    NDWest14 Guest
    Dark souls achievements not working

    Check your notifications. I've had recent issues with games not popping up and when I check notifications there's a boat load there
     
    NDWest14, Dec 20, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

    notification glitch

    Hey there Vindras,

    To clarify, the notification will only pop up if the Friend is a "Favorite" on your console. This will allow you to see notifications when they sign in to Xbox Live. Is your friend currently a favorite on the console?

    Let us know!
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox suspension error?

    It's a notification glitch they've had for a while.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm suspended it says there's no actions against me

    It's just a notification glitch. I get it all the time.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    About enforcement action?

    If there's nothing listed on the enforcement site and you're able to sign in and play online without a suspension notification, then you don't have a suspension. It's a notification glitch.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Being accused with a suspension that ain't there

    If you're only seeing a notification on that page and possibly the Game Pass app, that's a notification glitch that's been happening for a while and you haven't actually received a suspension.
Thema:

Notification glitches?

Loading...
  1. Notification glitches? - Similar Threads - Notification glitches

  2. Wrong lettering in disc to digital notifications

    in XboX Insiders
    Wrong lettering in disc to digital notifications: I can't attach a picture, but it's a mix of letters from different alphabets like Latin, Cyrillic, Greek and more. It's still readable, but looks kinda fancy. Does anyone have it like that?...
  3. Outage notification in the Insider CHI

    in XboX Insiders
    Outage notification in the Insider CHI: Hi all No doubt most of us know about the ongoing digital et al outage. When I turned on my XSX this morning, I noticed the icon (upper right corner of the Home page) that usually has the update...
  4. Wishlist notifications never match reality

    in XboX Insiders
    Wishlist notifications never match reality: "3 items on your wishlist are in sale" open wishlist 26 items on sale submitted by /u/NBAKirkland [link] [comments]
  5. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  6. Repeated “Dummy Braze Test Message” notifications in Xbox app (iOS)

    in XboX Insiders
    Repeated “Dummy Braze Test Message” notifications in Xbox app (iOS): Hi, Today I received the following notification 12 times in a row in the Xbox iOS app: “Mobile Test Message – This is a dummy message sent via Braze…” It seems like a test push notification...
  7. Xbox Windows - Cloud Save Detail/Notifications - Feature Request

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Windows - Cloud Save Detail/Notifications - Feature Request: I'm sure this would have been mentioned historically. I play a lot of xbox windows games weekly that are cloud save enabled. Once I finish what I want to do, I end up uninstalling them, to come...
  8. In Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up

    in XboX Insiders
    In Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up: Hey everyone, I’ve been having this really frustrating issue with Xbox achievements. When I earn them, the notification only pops up maybe 1 out of 100 times. I do actually unlock the...
  9. game bar notifications randomly not working

    in XboX Insiders
    game bar notifications randomly not working: built a pc for the first time and am trying to get this awful game bar to work right on sea of thieves, my notifications on invites to both parties and game 9/10 times wont pop up or show in the...
  10. Xbox achievements/ Unlocking with NO notifications….. tried everything…. Who has the same...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox achievements/ Unlocking with NO notifications….. tried everything…. Who has the same...: Who can help me! Also did a hard reset of the console…. It didn’t help…. submitted by /u/MrXamo [link] [comments]