Noticeable input delay all of a sudden.

Discus and support Noticeable input delay all of a sudden. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sincer about 2 weeks ago , i started noticing a lot more input delay after the console was working perfectly for more than a year. I have not changed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LucicaOnXbox, Mar 25, 2023.

1. LucicaOnXbox
    LucicaOnXbox Guest

Sincer about 2 weeks ago , i started noticing a lot more input delay after the console was working perfectly for more than a year. I have not changed any settings on my tv or xbox and i even bought a new controller but that didn’t solve the issue. I have watched numerous videos and messaged xbox support on twitter but neither were very helpful. Please ,if anyone has a solution help me as i am starting to lose all hope with this console.

:)

LucicaOnXbox, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

3. LucicaOnXbox Win User

Ok i see. But hypothetically if that doesn’t work what should i do? Buy a new one?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Sorry for that and as the last resort, we may need to reset the console removing everything. This will uninstall all of your games and apps but you can reinstall them later on.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that. Can you please disconnect it first, then perform a power cycle, after that check if the issue is still occurring, and keep the headset disconnected.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Do you happen to have an external hard drive plugged into your console? A corrupted hard drive may cause issues as well so if there is please unplug the hard drive in the meantime and test it all out.
Thema:

1. Noticeable input delay all of a sudden. - Similar Threads - Noticeable input delay

2. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  3. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  4. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  5. Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?: I've received this email: We noticed your PC Game Pass membership has been inactive for the past 12 months. We want to make sure you take full advantage of your membership and not pay for...
  6. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....
  7. Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?: When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have...
  8. How do I stop my child from sending private messages when in private party's? I noticed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop my child from sending private messages when in private party's? I noticed...: I want to get my kid a xbox again but don't like that they can private message in private chat so we can't see any suggestions help. Thanks 2a3ebfb4-e715-4baf-bc86-34805dc01d16
  9. Hello I have noticed that when I join an Xbox party on the mobile app (because I don't have...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello I have noticed that when I join an Xbox party on the mobile app (because I don't have...: So far I have tried to turn the sound up and down, to mute for a long period of time, to restart the app, and to leave and rejoin the party. But none of it has worked, so I don't know if it is a...
  10. Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...: Why is PlayStation getting all cool hoilday things and has nothing cool like vr or earbuds no portal no cool headsets what a joke Xbox submitted by /u/Complex-Morning-5204 [link]...