notice

Discus and support notice in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to play on line for the first time and I have wireless connection and everything but it gives me this "the current profile is not allowed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PithyCargo3, Jan 3, 2014.

1. PithyCargo3
    PithyCargo3 Guest

notice

I'm trying to play on line for the first time and I have wireless connection and everything but it gives me this "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live" what do I do?

:)

PithyCargo3, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Buick350X
    Buick350X Guest
    bounty notice?

do ya get a bounty notice when its completed? Or you just pay the money and assume it happens???

-

some knob being funny so I put 10g on his head, he scrambled and split the session but it said the bounty was still active even though he left.....

Buick350X, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Anyone notice...

^^I had something like that on Highjacked FFA,One guy had a 3 bar and he was dominating,I ran into him and thought i had the drop on him,Was confident of the kill,When he warped past me and shot me from behind with a pistol.Nothing surprises me anymore.lol

OriginalEyeball, Jan 3, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

notice

you need a paid gold membership to play any 360 game that has online play, online sorry yours is the free silver account that cannot.

davemcfly85, Jan 3, 2014
  5. MCBeniu
    MCBeniu Guest
    To use online play you need a gold subscription.

By looking on your gamertag I see you have a silver subscription which you cannot use for online play.

MCBeniu, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MCBeniu Win User

notice

To use online play you need a gold subscription.

By looking on your gamertag I see you have a silver subscription which you cannot use for online play.
  7. Bandido1508 Win User

Notice

This could be either an issue with your xbox live subscription or a suspension issue. Sign into your account on the Xbox and look at the subscription
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

Notice

Hi Nyaqi,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer
    any questions and provide solution. Thank you again and have a good day!
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Notice

Hi Nyaqi,

Thanks for the update. This has been an issue with refunded things on Black desert. You will need to reach out to the developer. Personally think they restrict access until the pearls have been removed from the account.

Thanks,

Brad
  10. Nyaqi Win User

Notice

I had recently purchased a Pearl box item in the game Black Desert. And about two days ago i requested a refund through the Xbox website and got my refund accepted. Yet i haven't received my money back or acces to the game due to this.
Thema:

notice

1. notice - Similar Threads - notice

2. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  3. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  4. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  5. Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?: I've received this email: We noticed your PC Game Pass membership has been inactive for the past 12 months. We want to make sure you take full advantage of your membership and not pay for...
  6. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....
  7. Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?: When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have...
  8. How do I stop my child from sending private messages when in private party's? I noticed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop my child from sending private messages when in private party's? I noticed...: I want to get my kid a xbox again but don't like that they can private message in private chat so we can't see any suggestions help. Thanks 2a3ebfb4-e715-4baf-bc86-34805dc01d16
  9. Hello I have noticed that when I join an Xbox party on the mobile app (because I don't have...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello I have noticed that when I join an Xbox party on the mobile app (because I don't have...: So far I have tried to turn the sound up and down, to mute for a long period of time, to restart the app, and to leave and rejoin the party. But none of it has worked, so I don't know if it is a...
  10. Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...: Why is PlayStation getting all cool hoilday things and has nothing cool like vr or earbuds no portal no cool headsets what a joke Xbox submitted by /u/Complex-Morning-5204 [link]...