“Notice the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.”

Discus and support “Notice the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play black ops 1 on my Xbox series X and when logging into multiplayer it says “Notice the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Payt Zarr, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Payt Zarr
    Payt Zarr Guest

Trying to play black ops 1 on my Xbox series X and when logging into multiplayer it says “Notice the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.” I have a Gold membership. I have reinstalled the game, reset my Xbox, deleted and redownloaded my profile, pretty much tried everything and still get that notification. What’s even stranger is that it allows me to play it on my old Xbox one.. I have wiped the Xbox one and tried again on the X but still get that notice error. SOS

:)

Payt Zarr, Feb 16, 2023
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I'm trying to play bad company 2 online on Xbox one x but it says I don't have permission what the heck

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Not working

5. SoulDogWarrior Win User

NOTICE the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live.

Go to settings -> Account -> go right one box to Memberships. If it says xbox Silver membership you must purchase a gold member ship to play online. Odds are this is the current issue. Your network sounds fine.

EDIT: Due to the new dashboard the Gamertag can be recovered to multiple xboxs without having to redownload it.
  6. I Dashboard It Win User

NOTICE the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live.

The profile may not have Xbox LIVE or the membership needs to be renewed. Also if the account may have been recovered onto a different Xbox, you need to recover it back to yours. I had the same problem with my account after recovering my account onto my
    friend's Xbox then forgot to recover it back onto mine and was wondering what was wrong. Fixed it by recovering it back onto mine. Hope this helps with your issue.
Thema:

1. “Notice the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.” - Similar Threads - “Notice current profile

2. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  3. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  4. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  5. Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?: I've received this email: We noticed your PC Game Pass membership has been inactive for the past 12 months. We want to make sure you take full advantage of your membership and not pay for...
  6. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....
  7. Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?: When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have...
  8. How do I stop my child from sending private messages when in private party's? I noticed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop my child from sending private messages when in private party's? I noticed...: I want to get my kid a xbox again but don't like that they can private message in private chat so we can't see any suggestions help. Thanks 2a3ebfb4-e715-4baf-bc86-34805dc01d16
  9. Hello I have noticed that when I join an Xbox party on the mobile app (because I don't have...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello I have noticed that when I join an Xbox party on the mobile app (because I don't have...: So far I have tried to turn the sound up and down, to mute for a long period of time, to restart the app, and to leave and rejoin the party. But none of it has worked, so I don't know if it is a...
  10. Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...: Why is PlayStation getting all cool hoilday things and has nothing cool like vr or earbuds no portal no cool headsets what a joke Xbox submitted by /u/Complex-Morning-5204 [link]...