Nothing saves

Discus and support Nothing saves in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been experiencing an issue saving game data to my xbox one. Doesn't matter what game it is, every time I launch the game, it takes me back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WaviestStream29, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Nothing saves

I've been experiencing an issue saving game data to my xbox one. Doesn't matter what game it is, every time I launch the game, it takes me back to the fist time set up. I mostly play Madden and B4. However, like I said above this happens on all games.

:)

WaviestStream29, Jan 1, 2014
  2. chris9465
    chris9465 Guest
    VERY IMPORTANT IF your playing off-line

SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE YOUR GAME i lost a whole nights game play to screen freeze its like i did nothing for the last 6 and half hours........

chris9465, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Skyrim not saving

When I play skyrim I save but then when I load back it was in a auto save Ic check my hard drive and my saves nothing there I search nothing can anyone help me.

Beatles Lennon1, Jan 1, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

Nothing saves

are you signed into a profile? If so I would do a factory reset on the console

BusGod, Jan 1, 2014
  5. DNC Protoman Win User

Nothing Saving?

I know. without it you're kinda locked into slayer pro if you don't want to be a disadvantage.
  6. KOX KingOfXbox4 Win User

Nothing Saving?

Yeah hopefully its fixed asap!
  7. DNC Protoman Win User

Nothing Saving?

yep. same problem here. This sucks.
  8. BusGod Win User

Nothing saves

are you signed into a profile? If so I would do a factory reset on the console
  9. KOX KingOfXbox4 Win User

Nothing Saving?

It suddenly started working for me!
Thema:

Nothing saves

1. Nothing saves - Similar Threads - Nothing saves

2. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  3. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  4. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  5. Xbox lagging horribly nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox lagging horribly nothing works: Has anyone else been dealing with this ? Restarting doesn’t work and my boyfriend is having the issues with his , it’s becoming impossible to play games submitted by /u/JeromeBigCock [link]...
  6. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  7. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  8. Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.: So I’ve been not able to connect to my wifi for about a day now. It was completely fine like 2 days ago and now it’s just decided to give up. This happens every once in awhile but usually I just...
  9. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  10. I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...: I turned on my pc this Moring and discovered that my Minecraft world was gone the first thing I did was check the save files but there was nothing there I also turned on and off my pc...