nothing on my account is showing anymore

Discus and support nothing on my account is showing anymore in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i just logged on this morning and my gamerscore is set to zero, my messages arent loading, and when i try to start a game it says there is a temporary... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by oh its leafy, Feb 7, 2023.

1. oh its leafy
    oh its leafy Guest

i just logged on this morning and my gamerscore is set to zero, my messages arent loading, and when i try to start a game it says there is a temporary network problem. what is happening?

:)

oh its leafy, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

May i ask, which platform are you currently on?
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Okay,

Can you try performing a power cycle on your Xbox?

To do this:

- Open Settings on Xbox.

- Select the General tab.

- Click on Power Options.

- Under the “Options” section, click the “Shutdown now” option.

- Click the “Shut down” button.

Once done, power up the console and see if the issue continues.
  4. oh its leafy Win User

I am almost certain this isn't an issue on Xbox Live's side as it's not happening for any of my family's accounts, just my own main account. i can log in and play anything perfectly on other accounts however on here nothing is working.

Just a thought i realised now, i recently changed the main profile email to a new one and removed the old one because i ni no longer had access to it, could this have caused any hiccups to the account on the xbox?
  5. BrazaNandes Win User

Hi,

Whenever something like this happens, the first thing you should do is to check if the issue is on your side or on Xbox Live's side.

You can check Xbox Live services status at the following link:

Xbox Live Status

In this case, the issue seems to be on Xbox Live's side.

But you can also try reinstalling the gaming services by following these steps:

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    Here is a screenshot of its current state at the moment of writing this response:

[​IMG]
  6. HadesRuts Win User

Xbox One S wont turn on

This would've helped but I no longer see the green logo, nothing shows up on my monitor anymore
Thema:

1. nothing on my account is showing anymore - Similar Threads - nothing account showing

2. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  3. My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing: My minecraft was hacked. I talked to Microsoft support and after giving all the info and filling the form the was closed and the hacker or anyone could not access the account and in return I got...
  4. How can I recover my XBOX ONE account if I already tried and nothing worked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover my XBOX ONE account if I already tried and nothing worked?: My Xbox account has been locked for a long time now. I've tried everything possible and I cannot sign back in. I've tried to reach a customer service representative, And that didn't work either....
  5. My discord account says it needs to be relinked and when i do that it does nothing can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord account says it needs to be relinked and when i do that it does nothing can...: if anyone could solve this problem i have that would be great. so i am trying to join my friends on discord on xbox and for some reason it says i need to re-link my discord account to my xbox...
  6. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...
  7. My mincecraft account was hacked but nothing was taken apart from items in hypixel skyblock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mincecraft account was hacked but nothing was taken apart from items in hypixel skyblock...: When i logged back in to skyblock my account was empty all my gear was gone most my things in my inventory weren there when i logged off and i am afraid they may have access to my microsoft...
  8. My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.: My Minecraft account got suspended for 3 days even if I did nothing, only with my friend. Can somebody please help me??? 0c45b9a1-1781-4955-b515-2dc26ec93920
  9. Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?: One day my Xbox account suddenly stopped letting me sign in due to "unusual activity" and it tells me to fill out a account recovery form to recover my account. Either that or text a phone number...
  10. How do I log into my Microsoft account on game bar if clicking switch accounts does nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my Microsoft account on game bar if clicking switch accounts does nothing: I go through the usual things you have to do to switch accounts but then then I get to the switch accounts page i click on the button to switch and nothing happens, if I click it very quickly I...