Nothing is loading properly

Discus and support Nothing is loading properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday, I bought and downloaded the digital version of black ops 3 from the xbox marketplace. I played for a couple hours and noticed my console was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Agateophilia, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Agateophilia
    Agateophilia Guest

Yesterday, I bought and downloaded the digital version of black ops 3 from the xbox marketplace. I played for a couple hours and noticed my console was taking a long time to load apps and games. I hard reset my Xbox as an attempt to fix this but things are
    not any better. Since then I have hard reset my Xbox multiple times by holding down the power button and/or completely unplugging it for a few minutes. I've even tried signing in and out. Still no games will launch and if by some miracle they actually do launch,
    I still can't play them because they will get stuck at a loading screen. My Xbox dashboard is running extremely slow along with all basic applications such as messages, settings, etc. Some of the times when I turn on my Xbox, it will say "sorry home took too
    long to load. Try again." I've had an Xbox one for about 11 months now. I am completely out of ideas on how to fix my Xbox, please help. Nothing is loading properly :(

:)

Agateophilia, Dec 20, 2015
  2. sok_1959
    sok_1959 Guest
    Lost all my finished challenges for July

The game started loading and loading and after that i had not played any challenge in july. Today is the 27 an i jsut finished 3of 5 of today challenge and now nothing. All months before July work properly, the statistik shows the diamond award but when
    i open the game: zero, not one challenge markes finished

Best Regards

Stefan Karwen

sok_1959, Dec 20, 2015
  3. ChomskyKnows
    ChomskyKnows Guest
    can barely read text on signs...

are textures loading properly?

ChomskyKnows, Dec 20, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Are your games on the internal drive or do you have them on an external HDD?

My next suggestion would be a factory reset. This will remove all the games from you HDD. That is why I was asking. If you have them on an external drive you can disconnect the HDD and not have to download everything again.

Someone else may have other suggestions. You may want to wait a little while to see if anyone else does.

Good Luck.

{Parity}, Dec 20, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

Are your games on the internal drive or do you have them on an external HDD?

My next suggestion would be a factory reset. This will remove all the games from you HDD. That is why I was asking. If you have them on an external drive you can disconnect the HDD and not have to download everything again.

Someone else may have other suggestions. You may want to wait a little while to see if anyone else does.

Good Luck.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly

Hello, Stevefreeb. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest the following potential fixes:

1. Power cycle your console:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps.
    Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important: If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying “Xbox on,” won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

2. Bring up the Xbox startup troubleshooter and perform a factory reset from there.

“Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button on the console, and then press the Xbox button  on the console.
    Note, The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have Eject buttons. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 and 4) and then pressing the Xbox button.
    Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10–15 seconds.
    Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.
    The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.”

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/startup-error

3. Perform an offline update on your console.
    This potential fix requires a USB drive and a PC to transfer the files to it:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

Note: If maybe your console is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program, you need to remove it before considering doing this potential solution.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  7. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Nothing loads

Xbox live is experience issues, please wait and stay tuned here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  8. Zdubleu Win User

Nothing loads

Are your games purchased or through game pass? The problem may very well be that you need an internet connection.
  9. KING ICE MANN3 Win User

Nothing loads

Ive got the same problem my xbox wont load any games or app and after about 30 seconds kicks me back to the home screen
Thema:

1. Nothing is loading properly - Similar Threads - Nothing loading properly

2. Almost nothing Xbox related will load on my phone

in XboX Insiders
    Almost nothing Xbox related will load on my phone: Just today my Xbox app, wouldn't load. I tried restarting my phone and when that didn't work I reinstalled the app and now it won't load past the sign in option. When I went to the Xbox support...
  3. Nothing on my xbox will load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nothing on my xbox will load: None of the apps on my xbox will load, some are just a loading screen and others just crash. I have uninstalled are reinstalled games however the same thing is still happening. I have also...
  4. Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly: My Series S won't load the dashboard properly, it's says connect to Xbox network but won't run a network test to see if it's connected, the network test gets stuck in an infinite loop. Can't do a...
  5. Nothing from Xbox systems will load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nothing from Xbox systems will load: I reset my Xbox because my Microsoft store wouldn't load, now I can't even add my profiles back I just get green circle, then white circle, one time I waited for it to load and it just cancelled...
  6. My Xbox one is is so laggy nothing loads

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is is so laggy nothing loads: My Xbox takes about 30 minutes loading on the green Xbox screen sometimes it loads into a black screen but other times into the login screen and every button I press takes about 2 minutes to...
  7. How do I fix this if nothing in my house connected to internet cannot load anything...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix this if nothing in my house connected to internet cannot load anything...: It started as my Microsoft store on my Xbox wouldn’t work so I did a few things to try and fix it and finally I reset it and then I couldn’t put account back on my Xbox it would just get stuck...
  8. Gamertag change page only loading background and nothing else.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag change page only loading background and nothing else.: As the title says, when navigating to the page to change my gamertag it loads the background of the page and nothing more. URL: https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag I have tried this on...
  9. Hello. My xbox app on my mobile opens but nothing in it wants to load. It has never had...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. My xbox app on my mobile opens but nothing in it wants to load. It has never had...: I can launch the app but nothing in it wants to load. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling even clearing the storage and caches but it still doesnt work nothing in it loads but i can still launch...
  10. Nothing is loading at all, not even my profile. No profile picture, no gamer score no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nothing is loading at all, not even my profile. No profile picture, no gamer score no...: Nothing is loading at all, not even my profile. No profile picture, no gamer score no nothing. Everything sgone on the account. What do I do? 1294b9f9-33b4-46c6-9845-102ec8b32c73