Nothing happens when i try to launch a game on pc windows 11

Discus and support Nothing happens when i try to launch a game on pc windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Nothing happens when i try to launch a game on the xbox app for pc. There is no error code and loteraly nothing happens not even something in the task... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom Gies, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Tom Gies
    Tom Gies Guest

Nothing happens when i try to launch a game on the xbox app for pc. There is no error code and loteraly nothing happens not even something in the task manager

:)

Tom Gies, Mar 31, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Tom Gies,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • When did the issue started?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Before you start, make sure Gaming services is started

Open Task Manager

Under Services

Locate Gaming Services and Gaming Servicesnet

Make sure both are running

Then proceed with the troubleshooting here if issue still persist

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Crashed_PC Win User

Forza Horizon 5 WON'T install to Disk D (Internal HDD)

Hello there! I have a question for you: do you happen to be on Windows 11, by any chance?

Edit: And does this happen when you try to install any other games aside from FH5?
    Hello! Thank you for replying.

No, I am not on Windows 11, I am currently using Windows 10.

Yes, most games on the Xbox PC app run into the same problem.
  5. StephenTain Win User

XBOX PC app will not launch or install games

Hi Josef I am good thanks.

Hope you are great too.

The XBOX app loads fine, but the games will not launch or install. When I click on the Play button nothing happens. When I click on install it just hangs at "preparing".

I re-installed Windows 11 from a USB drive on a wiped SSD.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Mouse Cursor Moves Back To Original Position Prior To Opening Game Bar

It doesn't seem to be a problem with Game Bar. I checked if this happens on my PC's with Windows 10 and Windows 11 and the same happens.
Thema:

1. Nothing happens when i try to launch a game on pc windows 11 - Similar Threads - Nothing happens try

2. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  3. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  4. When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.: Hello, on my xbox one when i press to install any game on the microsoft store nothing happens. Can someone please help. 15402240-505d-462c-a0ce-e91053f0348f
  5. I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.: The violation was either brought to our attention by complaints from other players or discovered in the course of moderating the Xbox service. Members of the Xbox team have reviewed evidence of...
  6. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  7. Asked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on?: Hello, Basically I've set up my xbox yesterday and it worked fine. Turned it off and turned it on again today, asked to log into my (github) account that's connected with Microsoft. It says...
  8. When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.: When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything. I have tried different hdmi cords, different tv, unplug wait and plug In again, low res start up, nothing has...
  9. ARK: Survival Evolved- Try to join, nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK: Survival Evolved- Try to join, nothing happens: Hello all, Me and my friend have been playing a non-dedicated session for the past week or so, and have made tons of progress. When we were playing a little while ago, the server suddenly crashed...
  10. Xbox stuck at 89% updated, I already tried holding bind+eject, nothing happened, and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck at 89% updated, I already tried holding bind+eject, nothing happened, and...: Xbox stuck at 89% updated, I already tried holding bind+eject (nothing happened) and turning it off and on. How can I fix this with our losing the thousands of hours I have in my games?...