Nothing happens when I change my name.

Discus and support Nothing happens when I change my name. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I've had the same issue for the past 7 days (Gamertag Change -- Process is BROKEN (Update: Now Working) - Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Grae Fawks, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Grae Fawks
    Grae Fawks Guest

I've had the same issue for the past 7 days (Gamertag Change -- Process is BROKEN (Update: Now Working) - Microsoft Community) and I'm happy to report it now appears to be working.

I just happened to try again by chance (this is probably the 40th time I've tried to change it, no joke) and after clicking Change Gamertag on the popup box, it immediately gave me a confirmation message that my GT had been changed.

I'd say give it another go and see if it works for you.

:)

Grae Fawks, Mar 9, 2023
  2. SilentParasite Win User

I want to change my XBOX gamertag?

Nothing will happen when you change your name, are you thinking what might happen like what has happened over at PS? I changed my GT a few years ago now and it was so easy, just pay the fee and you are all set.
  3. Tyzin_125 Win User

Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.

I had the same problem. I redeemed a $15 code and went to change my name and when it showed what my name was going to look like, it didn’t show anything. I don’t know what happened but I’m really upset that I wasted $10 on nothing.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Name change didn't happen

is this the name you wanted ?

If not then two things

First.and foremost you don't get a free name change

You already used it when you created your account

The policy you are speaking of doesn't apply to you If you read the full text you would know why

In order to get a free name change you would've had to have been issued a random name on creation

Since your name is customized you don't qualify
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Nothing happens when I click install.

6. ViacheslavKA Win User

Nothing happens when I click play

Yeah, I was. And once I left the program and removed the Xbox Insider App, all works as intended. Thank you so much!
Thema:

1. Nothing happens when I change my name. - Similar Threads - Nothing happens change

2. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  3. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  4. When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.: Hello, on my xbox one when i press to install any game on the microsoft store nothing happens. Can someone please help. 15402240-505d-462c-a0ce-e91053f0348f
  5. I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.: The violation was either brought to our attention by complaints from other players or discovered in the course of moderating the Xbox service. Members of the Xbox team have reviewed evidence of...
  6. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  7. Asked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on?: Hello, Basically I've set up my xbox yesterday and it worked fine. Turned it off and turned it on again today, asked to log into my (github) account that's connected with Microsoft. It says...
  8. When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.: When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything. I have tried different hdmi cords, different tv, unplug wait and plug In again, low res start up, nothing has...
  9. I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...: Clearly this is a violation of the terms of service. Reported through the console and the xbox app. Why is nothing being done? [img] 968dfe5e-89c3-4e7b-b4dd-0eb571f74885
  10. Nothing happens when I click install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing happens when I click install.: I’ve had rust for awhile and whenever I click install nothing happens. I’ve tried to install it on the Xbox app on my phone and still nothing. I’ve even tried restarting my Xbox. I’m not sure if...