Not your typical connection problems - Just can't figure this out.

Discus and support Not your typical connection problems - Just can't figure this out. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a weird connection issue on my minecraft server. All clients are on v1.19.41 including server. All server participants use their xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by George Stewart1, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Not your typical connection problems - Just can't figure this out.

I have a weird connection issue on my minecraft server.

All clients are on v1.19.41 including server.

All server participants use their xbox gamertag's to join. We are all on each others friends lists.

All mobile clients connect without any issues. Either over wireless or cellular networks. They get in just fine.

From time to time, we like to use our laptops instead of our mobile devices. When we try to use windows 10 devices we can only see the world and connect if I reboot the server, and they quickly join. If they wait over 1 minute they still see the server but can't join. All other type devices continue to connect without issue.

If we bring the windows pc onto the same network \lan of the server then we can connect without issue. It is only when outside the lan network that windows machines can only connect for a brief time. If I shutdown minecraft and relaunch it, they can all connect again for a moment in time. But this gets frustrating as I cannot always be available to restart minecraft.

Any helpers out there or others who have had issue?

:)

George Stewart1, Nov 15, 2022
  2. George Stewart1 Win User

Well Minecraft is the only game where I host a server. I would still contact Mojang even though this is a windows only platform issue? All other clients connect, and even the windows clients can connect any anytime when on the same lan\network. It is only an issue for Windows clients when using any other connection.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this George

Just to confirm, is this happening only with Minecraft?
    Or if you try a different game something similar happens?

I ask this because if the problem is happening only with Minecraft the best option for you is contact Mojang directly
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Or report this problem to them here:
    https://bugs.mojang.com/
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. BILDOCHAPMAN Win User

Just figured this out....

Yep, didn't know any different until reading your post.

Thanks for the heads up.
  6. CODukes4 Win User

Comcast customers can't connect to Xbox Live (8015190B or 80151909)

Just happened to me. If I can't figure this out I have no problem canceling Comcast.
Thema:

1. Not your typical connection problems - Just can't figure this out. - Similar Threads - typical connection problems

2. xbox connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox connection: hi my xbox is saying its connected to wifi but its not showing in my apps that i am. ive put a wired connection and its saying i cant sign in to my account. im baffled on whats wrong with it as it...
  3. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  4. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  5. Why is gaming typically done by kids such a pain in the **** when it comes to permissions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is gaming typically done by kids such a pain in the **** when it comes to permissions: I've had it with Microsoft. I've switched to iOS years ago and I've lost touch with all the nuances it takes to navigate permissions and settings for gaming. I've got kids that want to play online...
  6. How to fix continual green ship loading screen without the typical "lots of players playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix continual green ship loading screen without the typical "lots of players playing...: It works fine in the browser just not on the app (PC Win 11). Already tried removing firewalls, logging in and out, Xbox app and windows are fully updated. Works on other devices....
  7. When are the Xbox Fanfest Trivia rewards typically given out?

in XBoX on Windows
    When are the Xbox Fanfest Trivia rewards typically given out?: I participated in the 23 August Fanfest Trivia and placed top 500. But I seem to not have received any rewards on my account. 31929f5a-a9be-4e6c-9c80-ba102d6a5d8f
  8. Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?: Has this been fixed? Genuinely tried 6 or 7 "fixes" now and absolutely nothing works. Yet the continue to charge me $15 a month and the app simply doesn't work. It's ridiculous. Anybody know of a...
  9. Is R1 a typical malfunction on the Xbox controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is R1 a typical malfunction on the Xbox controller?: I’ve had several XBox X|S controllers go down because R1 bumper just stops working. Is this a common issue? 4517ea52-6956-4043-8e09-abd93aa76aa2
  10. Typical Asus TUF F15 wifi disappearing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Typical Asus TUF F15 wifi disappearing issue: Hi I have ASUS TUF F15 Laptop while gaming wifi disappears please help me in resolving this issue. eb74a8c4-2e9e-4e2f-b81a-c7d33902ae87