Not yet refunded

Discus and support Not yet refunded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok it's been like 6 or 7 days now and Microsoft haven't refunded my money back for the games approved to be refunded. It said couple of days ago on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinLoch, Jan 13, 2024.

1. JustinLoch
    JustinLoch Guest

Not yet refunded

Ok it's been like 6 or 7 days now and Microsoft haven't refunded my money back for the games approved to be refunded. It said couple of days ago on the website you guys where having delay issues for refunding but that warning is no longer on the website, so where is my refund?

Am still able to play the games and it still saying I own them even though my requested refund for the games was approved. So what is going on microsoft

I don't want to hear it takes 3-5 business days to be refunded because that's all I see the Xbox ambassador say on hear with other people having the same issue

Been refunded couple of times before in the past and it only takes 1-2 days for it

:)

JustinLoch, Jan 13, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

cod points

Refunds generally take up to 3-5 business days so if hasnt been 3-5 days since this happened then thats why your bank doesnt see the refund yet. The refund has yet to hit your bank
  3. Francia J. Win User

I tried to gift my friend Call of duty cold war,

4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Refund request approved yet refund failed?

Hi RobertAmbrose.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you, we are sorry for this incident.

I will share this information from a previous post:

Unfortunately, our forums community does not have the necessary tools for investigating this matter, and when it comes to refunds it would be best to continue requesting the refund through our refund request webform as this is currently the way to get money back on a digital item purchased through the Microsoft store.

Follow the form and try requesting the refund once again.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ort-from/86b380ce-dde8-4a2b-b2b1-9398f254f073

Thanks,
    Mauro
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game pass

Has the refund request been approved yet? It can typically take 3 to 5 business days to receive the refund after the refund was approved.
  6. Sonicnine1 Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

I contacted xbox support, and they said it refunded me and it just hasn't processed it yet. so it just got an error when i purchased it and i didn't know they had refunded me yet.
Thema:

Not yet refunded

1. Not yet refunded - Similar Threads - yet refunded

2. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  3. Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried: Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask support for help my keeps taking me to...
  4. I haven't receive my refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't receive my refund yet: so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on...
  5. Accepted refund yet no money

in XBoX on Windows
    Accepted refund yet no money: I have requested a refund which has been accepted but I have not received the refund money although it has been 5 days 633e4a30-4e3d-4584-878f-198461c5261e
  6. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  7. Why have I not received my refund yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I not received my refund yet?: I have asked for a refund several days ago and its almost been two full weeks of not getting a refund!! There should be no hold up on the refund since it was an accidental purchase made by my...
  8. Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet: Hello I pre-Order MW3 and Still haven’t gotten my refund for it and I use my Card for it and Have proof that I got charged right away when Will I be getting my money back it’s been around 2-3...
  9. Haven't received refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    Haven't received refund yet: hi! i dont know if anyone can help but i ordered a headset on the 31st of december but decided not to get them as they were no longer needed, i cancelled them on the same day i ordered so i dont...
  10. Refund is approve 10 days ago but money is not yet credited to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund is approve 10 days ago but money is not yet credited to my account: I request a refund for a accidental purchased app last December 16 and approved on December 17 and it said that it is already refunded, but still the money is not yet credited to my account as of...