Not working xbox.com/thebananaquest

Discus and support Not working xbox.com/thebananaquest in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; help me please!!!I really want to participate in the quest sea of thieves, but I can not, since xbox.com gives me an error. what to do? May be it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pip Boy 1235, Mar 12, 2018.

  1. Pip Boy 1235
    Pip Boy 1235 Guest

    Not working xbox.com/thebananaquest


    help me please!!!I really want to participate in the quest sea of thieves, but I can not, since xbox.com gives me an error. what to do?

    May be it’s working later? If it’s yes, when I can using that?

    :)
     
    Pip Boy 1235, Mar 12, 2018
    #1
  2. xbox.com/paypal website not working?

    They might be having some problems with paypal. I tried to look into to this for you and it seems that at the moment you can't add a paypal account through xbox.com or billing.microsoft.com only credit/debit cards. I have already had a paypal account linked
    to my xbox live gamertag account so it will allow me to edit or give me an option to change payment method to another paypal account.
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Mar 12, 2018
    #2
  3. tha mans
    tha mans Guest
    xbox.com/paypal website not working?

    Its funny My live just ran out found the paypal opition but won't allow me to add a paypal method to it
     
    tha mans, Mar 12, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

    Xbox.com Sign In Not Working

    Hey there Silver,

    Sorry to hear you are running into these issues when trying to update the child accounts settings. In order to manage the Privacy settings on the child account you will need to go through Microsoft.com.

    Go ahead and follow the steps on "Change your child's Xbox privacy and Online safety settings"
    for more information on updating.

    Give this a try and let us know if this has helped.
  5. Georges C. Win User

    Xbox.com don't work.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Welcome to the community.

    Hello xGamerBoomRangx, we are getting some similar occurrences here in our community, and since this whole process is automatic on the Microsoft website, it would be ideal to wait and try again later.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

    Sign in on Xbox.com not working

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    Good evening

    Clear your browser's cache and cookies. This can often resolve issues with signing in to websites. To do this on Safari, go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.

    if it doesn't work, try using the mobile network for testing.
  7. FearedNightmare Win User

    Gold not working on Xbox.com

  8. SilverGiant Win User

    Xbox.com Sign In Not Working

    I have tried many time, but when I immediately hit Xbox settings it seems to bring me back to the same page "Change your child's Xbox privacy and Online safety settings"
Thema:

Not working xbox.com/thebananaquest

Loading...
  1. Not working xbox.com/thebananaquest - Similar Threads - working com thebananaquest

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  9. The button to sign in on the Xbox,com website doesent work.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The button to sign in on the Xbox,com website doesent work.: Im trying to log into my xbox account on the xbox website but the butten just redirects me back to the front page without logging in. I have already cleared the cache and cookies wich makes me...
  10. Coms only working in Xbox party, support helped me fix, and mid game went back to not working.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Coms only working in Xbox party, support helped me fix, and mid game went back to not working.: So about the night of the 17th EST, things still worked just fine. The night of the 18th is when the problems first occured. I could only talk to people in game if I was in an Xbox party with...