Not Understand

Discus and support Not Understand in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't join or invite people to a group of friends. it's really flat, please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible. thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mathieu Foucrault, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Not Understand

:)

Mathieu Foucrault, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Mister Getafix Win User

not understanding

Hi there!

Can you describe in detail exactly what happens when you try to send a message?

Are you seeing any error codes or failed message notices?

Let's also have you post a photo of the Network settings section of the Xbox App.

We will be here to assist!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Not Understand

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Mathieu

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    When this started to happen?
    What happens exactly when you try to join people?
    If you see a message please write it here
    Double check if you have an active suspension in your account :
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If no suspension appears, tell me what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. Mathieu Foucrault Win User

Not Understand

Good Afternoon! Thank you for answering me quickly, it is really appreciated Josef. It started today, I really don't know why. That tells me I didn't follow the code of conduct. But I wonder, is the ban eternal? I'm on Xbox serie X. I turned off and restart my console back on several times. I looked for an update that maybe I didn't see, etc.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Not Understand

Hi Mathieu
    It depends, if you have an active suspension you can see it here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/

There you can view the remaining time or if it’s a permanent suspension

Are you not able to see an active suspension?
    Feel free to share an screenshot but please conceal personal information
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

I understand

I should also add, if games want to penalise you for leaving they also have to make a way out, very few games have a resign option, which IMO should be in every MP game.
Thema:

Not Understand

1. Not Understand - Similar Threads - Understand

2. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  5. i dont understand Refunds ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i dont understand Refunds ...: Someone requested for a refund on my account (i may have done it my accident I dont know didnt look too good into it), it was for 2,800 vbucks which i had already bought and used (22.00 dollars or...
  6. Would like to buy Xbox X from US and use it in India, would like to understand any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would like to buy Xbox X from US and use it in India, would like to understand any...: Hello Community, I am planning to buy Xbox X from US and would like to use it in India. I have following questions and would like to get information around it. Does it support voltage rating in...
  7. So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...: So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game and did...
  8. I don't understand why my refund was denied?

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't understand why my refund was denied?: I applied for a refund on a game which was age of wonders 4 , and was denied. However I don't understand why I was denied a refund, as I was informed that I had already passed the limited number...
  9. PV6-Can someone please help me in understanding what it is & how to have on Ur Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    PV6-Can someone please help me in understanding what it is & how to have on Ur Xbox.: I would like to know about pv6 on your Xbox one console. Can someone please help me 84bc6e6e-a5b5-4375-8aae-5f53e787decc
  10. I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?: My game, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, is refusing to launch. When I try to launch the game, it pulls up an error notice saying, "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary...