Not surprising ( update issue )

Discus and support Not surprising ( update issue ) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox One doesn't look anything like Windows 10, does it really run it or is it a custom OS like on the 360? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JAMZLS1, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Jena Makarov
    Jena Makarov Guest

Xbox One doesn't look anything like Windows 10, does it really run it or is it a custom OS like on the 360?

Jena Makarov, Oct 31, 2018
  2. smileskybird Win User

It's a fast and fun and personal UI/OS. But that's fine if you you like a much older XP.

www.xbox.com/.../experience

I got a new laptop last year, and it's the best Windows OS I've experienced. You're suppose to say long live Windows 1.0, but I wasn't even born back then. To me, now that Xbox 1 has it, the UI is so much more faster. Windows 8 just filled the screen with
    4 by 4 boxes and the UI was extremely slow at Xbox 1's Launch that it made Xbox 360's UI feel like a cheetah. I'd say Xbox 1's UI is now the cheetah.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

You might like Windows 10 but to me it is shocking, Xbox is ok, pc with win 10 is horrid, long live Xp lol
  4. J.R.G. Win User

...what, nothing about loyalty and thousands of dollars invested?
    Lol. I know right?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

One year with an Xbox with a Gamerscore of 20, yea right mate.....

And that whole 20gs isn't on an xbox one game lol
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

@op, Good to know you think the controller is good quality and stays connected even through tropical storms.
Thema:

1. Not surprising ( update issue ) - Similar Threads - surprising update issue

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  4. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830) Feel free...
  5. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  6. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  7. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  8. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  9. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  10. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...