Not surprising ( update issue )

Discus and support Not surprising ( update issue ) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; December marked my one year with Xbox one ... new update came out now it constantly logs off live . Won't recognize my cable box... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JAMZLS1, Jan 7, 2016.

1. JAMZLS1
    JAMZLS1 Guest

December marked my one year with Xbox one ... new update came out now it constantly logs off live . Won't recognize my cable box and Kinect works when it feels like it ... way to go MICROSOFT ... Knew I shoulda bought
    the kids a Ps4 this Christmas.

:)

JAMZLS1, Jan 7, 2016
  2. Xbox won't read discs and makes a loud buzzing noise when my discs are in the console

Same issue. Not surprising. Long history of broken xboxes...

BlackKnight2OOO, Jan 7, 2016
  3. PGIXBOX2
    PGIXBOX2 Guest
    risk block removal

Update: April 8th, still unable to purchase DLC and have not heard from anyone at Microsoft/Xbox. Not surprising.

PGIXBOX2, Jan 7, 2016
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

It's not too late, go get that ps4...what, nothing about loyalty and thousands of dollars invested?

Burnin TODI, Jan 7, 2016
  5. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Lol. I know right?

J.R.G., Jan 7, 2016
  6. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    @op, Good to know you think the controller is good quality and stays connected even through tropical storms.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 7, 2016
  7. This forum is seriously poop now.

Defy Lightning, Jan 7, 2016
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

One year with an Xbox with a Gamerscore of 20, yea right mate.....

John Dowding, Jan 7, 2016
  9. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    I just went onto my Xbox 1 console and downloaded the Update. Its installed an the Blu-ray App is now working properly! For some reason the past month, the Blu-ray app/my console, had trouble reading my Blu-ray movie disc. Now.... it can read it. Yay. It
    use to be able to read it before they introduced the Windows 10 like UI to Xbox 1 for everyone. Well at least they fixed something. Xbox is a Microsoft product, and we all know how very often Microsoft provides Updates for their products, expect the next update
    soon or next month.

smileskybird, Jan 7, 2016
  10. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    [quote user="JAMZLS1"]

December marked my one year with Xbox one ... new update came out now it constantly logs off live . Won't recognize my cable box and Kinect works when it feels like it ... way to go MICROSOFT ... Knew I shoulda bought
    the kids a Ps4 this Christmas.

[/quote]

You realise you're supposed to start these threads with "I've been a long time supporter of Microsoft since Windows 1.0".

XBox ONE or Playstation 4.

Either way you're "Knacked".

Azrael008uk, Jan 7, 2016
  11. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    One year with an Xbox with a Gamerscore of 20, yea right mate.....

And that whole 20gs isn't on an xbox one game lol

Daft Badger, Jan 7, 2016
  12. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    You guys are brutal. HaHa They must teach that "should have got a PS4" in school because it must be the most used statement on the forums. I don't know maybe it says that is a requirement for posting to these forums "Readme" file which I failed to read.

I had someone get mad the other day because he included that in his post and I simply agreed with him. HaHa

{Parity}, Jan 8, 2016
  13. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

I've heard some others on here say that only Gold members should be able to post, it might help erase the posters with 0 gamerscore or something. I've had no probs with the new Update. I love Windows 10 and Xbox. The update in my experience fixed the Blu-ray
    App on Xbox 1. The Dashboard no longer brings up "we're having problems reading...".

smileskybird, Jan 8, 2016
  14. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    You might like Windows 10 but to me it is shocking, Xbox is ok, pc with win 10 is horrid, long live Xp lol

Farscape247, Jan 8, 2016
  15. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    It's a fast and fun and personal UI/OS. But that's fine if you you like a much older XP.

www.xbox.com/.../experience

I got a new laptop last year, and it's the best Windows OS I've experienced. You're suppose to say long live Windows 1.0, but I wasn't even born back then. To me, now that Xbox 1 has it, the UI is so much more faster. Windows 8 just filled the screen with
    4 by 4 boxes and the UI was extremely slow at Xbox 1's Launch that it made Xbox 360's UI feel like a cheetah. I'd say Xbox 1's UI is now the cheetah.

smileskybird, Jan 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Not surprising ( update issue ) - Similar Threads - surprising update issue

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  4. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830) Feel free...
  5. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  6. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  7. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  8. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  9. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  10. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...