NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS....

Discus and support NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when will Xbox.com finally have support for Xbox One gamers? It only keeps track of 360 games and what games friends are playing on their 360.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CMUchippewa, Jan 1, 2014.

1. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

So when will Xbox.com finally have support for Xbox One gamers? It only keeps track of 360 games and what games friends are playing on their 360.

:)

CMUchippewa, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    No idea where to post this but

Hey Black2419! Grim Reaper JC is correct, you'll need to be patient as it takes time for the Enforcement team to review each report they receive. Since you mention he knew your IP address, I would suggest calling up your ISP and requesting an IP address
    change to ensure your network safety!

Miss Kleo, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Black2419
    Black2419 Guest

Already did that, he even told me my ip address

Black2419, Jan 1, 2014
  4. NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS....

Hi there thats coming just not sure when. That requires updating the site which from what i've heard is a huge task.

SilentGamer895, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    The sooner the better I hope. Kind of spoiler the whole community thing for me right now. not being able to see others Xbox One games played or for others to see mine. maybe not a huge thing for some though.

Whagi, Jan 2, 2014
  6. xV EXPERT Vx
    xV EXPERT Vx Guest
    well its now April and its still not done, they should have started on it before they brought out the Xbox one instead of making a
    [Mod Removed] app that i don't want on my phone... sort it quicker Microsoft.

ps. also sort out the game sort on xbox one so that its like the 360, so the arcade games get there own section instead of mashed u with the full games.

xV EXPERT Vx, Apr 1, 2014
  7. Jan 2015 and still not done yet..... went to add an XBOX ONE friend on here and it added him to my 360 friends list.

Hamster Herder, Feb 4, 2015
  8. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there Hamster Herder!

Since this thread is older, I recommend posting any suggestions you have over to our Xbox Feedback page. Take a look to see if anyone else posted this on that site and vote for it! If you don't see this suggestion,
    post it up so others can vote for it! That is the best way to have your voice heard! NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS.... :D

If you ever need assistance, be sure to post a new thread so the community can provide support tailored specifically to you!

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Black2419 Win User

Already did that, he even told me my ip address
  10. Miss Kleo Win User

Hey Black2419! Grim Reaper JC is correct, you'll need to be patient as it takes time for the Enforcement team to review each report they receive. Since you mention he knew your IP address, I would suggest calling up your ISP and requesting an IP address
    change to ensure your network safety!
  11. dtcx Win User

Hi Black2419,

They get your ip address, yes. But they cannot do anything with it because it is called a domain ip. The domain ip is what you use for a Minecraft server. It is the same thing as telling someone your Minecraft server (if you have one). Open your start menu
    on your computer and type "cmd" (disreguard the quotes) and open it type

ipconfig

Write that info down that pops up on a piece of paper because that is the info has all of your information.

If anything happens to your account let the Enforcement team know, they will help keep your account safe.

Hope this helps,

SHiFT x HyDR0
  12. Grim Reaper JC Win User

You will have to wait for the policy enforcement team to review it and deal with the complaint. He probably did that to scare you but if you are concerned about your account let me refer you to here
    www.xbox.com/.../Account-Security they have great solutions to protect your account.
  13. Grim Reaper JC Win User

File a complaint on the user and block communications on the user by going to his or her profile and selecting File Complaint and to block communications with user select the message sent and choose block communications. The user in question will be reviewed
    by the policy enforcement team.
Thema:

1. NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS.... - Similar Threads - SURE WHERE POST

2. Not sure where else to request games so...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure where else to request games so...: Can you please add House Flipper to Game pass Ultimate? It has a few DLCs here and there to give funds to the game and the company. This game was once on my PC but now I've lost access to a PC...
  3. Home page Nickelodeon ad is in Spanish for some reason (not sure where to post this)

in XboX Insiders
    Home page Nickelodeon ad is in Spanish for some reason (not sure where to post this): [IMG] submitted by /u/MegaTacoNinja [link] [comments]
  4. Not sure where to post, need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not sure where to post, need help!: Hi, long time gamer here for xbox360, so I went out tonight and bought a xboxlive 25$ card to hopefully download left 4 dead 2, anyway, I didn't realize that I didn't have any storage space left,...
  5. I'm not sure where to post this so I'm posting it here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not sure where to post this so I'm posting it here.: I'm not sure where to post this so I'm posting it here. Is there any open beta's or alpha's for shooter games? If so please point me in the right direction. Thank you and have a great day!...
  6. Not sure where to post this, so I'm gonna try here…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not sure where to post this, so I'm gonna try here…: So I recently got Dying Light and I was playing the other night. Anyway, the point is I played with a very nice British man, but I didn't request him as a friend and now I don't remember what his...
  7. Account Suspension..(sorry not sure where to post this) questions on length of time and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspension..(sorry not sure where to post this) questions on length of time and ...: So I was recently suspended for my communication. As soon as I seen this I put in for a case review on my xbox. I waited 4 days to finally receive a determination. I don't feel like I had a fair...
  8. Idea for improvement, not sure where to post.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idea for improvement, not sure where to post.: The tab at the top of my home page with all my notices was a great idea, but. . . .. Unlike the 360, where when getting an invite you could... A- go to a profile and see just who it was sending...
  9. Not sure where to post this but My subscription was changed to auto renew and charged ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure where to post this but My subscription was changed to auto renew and charged ...: Why was my gold auto renewed completely randomly? I 100% of the time ALWAYS have it set it NOT to renew automatically. Not only that I always renew by a prepaid code in december. Then, I get an...
  10. Not sure where to post his, but I need help removing my console from the preview program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure where to post his, but I need help removing my console from the preview program.: I am unable to remove my console from the preview program because my main account is banned. e24508f6-83cf-4dd1-be78-6deb1a17b723