Not sure what's happend here but...

Discus and support Not sure what's happend here but... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I'm in the alpha skip ahead group for updates and I'm not too sure if anyone else has experienced this issue. I was playing normally one night... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Idontwantyourpans, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Not sure what's happend here but...

So, I'm in the alpha skip ahead group for updates and I'm not too sure if anyone else has experienced this issue.

I was playing normally one night speaking with a friend on party and playing gta at the same time (X/S) and when I turned it off to go off for the night and came back on the audio for parties was glitched out and same for gta's audio but oddly nothing else, I'm not sure if there is an update error causing this but the audio works fine on speakers but bugs out on headset for parties and gta x/s, any idea on how to fix?

submitted by /u/Idontwantyourpans
    [link] [comments]

/u/Idontwantyourpans, Aug 13, 2022
  2. strum7 Win User

Paralyze spell

Not sure what happend to my last few posts.. but here goes again:

There are 4 or 5 mage spell vendors in the college of winterhold. I'm sure you can find it there.
  3. vodka trooper Win User

Rented a movie and it instantly says the license has expired

this has just happend to me...whats going on here ?
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Why do some hide their recently played games?

Wow not sure what happend, but sorry about the tripple post.... Haha!
  5. A Blue Illusion Win User

What happend??

^^ Thanks... would that work with a flash drive too?
  6. An Old Freak Win User

What happend?

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way
    to currently find out if an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.
Thema:

Not sure what's happend here but...

1. Not sure what's happend here but... - Similar Threads - sure what's happend

2. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  3. Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed?: Messages from xbox are now in what looks to be Russian. If I look back at previous messages from xbox it looks like it changed to Russian earlier this year. Everything else is in English. My...
  4. Oops not sure what happen there please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oops not sure what happen there please try again later: Hello so im trying to buy a game and every time I press buy it says “oops not sure what happen there please try again later” so when I pressed retry it keeps saying that....
  5. Warning symbol on all my games. Not sure what's up.

in XboX Insiders
    Warning symbol on all my games. Not sure what's up.: I turned my xbox on for the first time in a while after getting a pc and all my games have a ⚠️ symbol on them. All I see when I Google it is that it means I don't have the licenses and can't play...
  6. Glitch with xbox update, not sure what to do ?

in XboX Insiders
    Glitch with xbox update, not sure what to do ?: my xbox was updating and restarted.. waiting for it to turn back on it then presented all text in a “zalgo” text, similar to the text you can see if someone used a text font l̴̞̞̋͂ị̶̜̽͛k̸̯̔ẻ̸̗̭...
  7. Hello i am not sure what to do as i can send party voice chat invites but when i enter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i am not sure what to do as i can send party voice chat invites but when i enter...: Hello i am not sure what to do as i can send party voice chat invites but when i enter games i cannot send in game invites to my friend or receive them, the games i have tried are texas chainsaw...
  8. Received a suspension for "real name" and not sure what this mean. Anyone have more info on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received a suspension for "real name" and not sure what this mean. Anyone have more info on...: The enforcement page shows "Real name" (1 strike) as the suspension reasoning. I looked through the code of conduct and saw nothing relevant. Has anyone else experienced this or have knowledge on...
  9. Someone else is signed in on my xbox app, what can I do to remove them and make sure my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone else is signed in on my xbox app, what can I do to remove them and make sure my...: I've signed into the xbox app and it's linked to a completely different xbox account to the one I use. My email is being used for this account, it has no activity or g. I never signed out of the...
  10. Suggestion! Not sure what to tag, but, I have a suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion! Not sure what to tag, but, I have a suggestion: Hi! I had a suggestion I tagged Xbox in on Twitter and they told me to post it here so y'all could see it A nickname feature for people on your friends list should be implemented. The ability to...