Not sure if it’s and insider thing, but anyones controller just not working until you take...

Discus and support Not sure if it’s and insider thing, but anyones controller just not working until you take... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Happened about 3 times tonight. Trying to rewind on a youtube video but nothing happens. Taking out my rechargable batteries and putting them back in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ButtcheeksMagoo, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Not sure if it’s and insider thing, but anyones controller just not working until you take...

Happened about 3 times tonight. Trying to rewind on a youtube video but nothing happens. Taking out my rechargable batteries and putting them back in makes everything go back to normal. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ButtcheeksMagoo
    [link] [comments]

/u/ButtcheeksMagoo, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Jeremy2085 Win User

How to clean sticky buttons on an xb1 controller?

They all sound like good ideas, but you could just use a soft damp cloth to gently rub over the sticky area of the controller and it should work just fine. You may have to take the controller apart carefully to clean the inside areas that have become sticky,
    but firstly make sure to check the warranty of your controller, that it is still covered through accidental damage and from you taking it apart to clean the insides. When cleaning the inside, make sure to remove the batteries and dry the areas with a dry cloth
    afterwards. You may find it easier buying a new controller or claiming under warranty for your old one. All the best and good luck, hope everything works out for you.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Typing on xbox one since recent dashboard update.

These things happen in the Xbox preview. the best thing to do is report it using the Xbox insider hub. press the Nexus button (Xbox Button) down on the controller until the shutdown option pops up, then select report a problem, and continue from there.
    If you can't use the virtual keyboard in the insider hub, then connecting the xbox app on your phone or tablet to the xbox will work just as good or using the console companion app will also work too.
  4. BrianvanMastrigt Win User

Xbox Series S controller issue

I must be an idiot because I can’t make 2 player work. I reset the console and logged in with both accounts and reconnected both controllers and nothing. I can control the console with both controllers and launch games with either but once inside the game only the controller that launched the game can play and can’t see the other player/controller. I have been trying this in cloud game mode, not sure if that’s the problem. Im about to take this thing back. I miss the old days where you didn’t need multiple accounts and nonsense just to play 2 players.
  5. ThePurplMonster Win User

I actually need some Help [AFTERGLOW Assistance]

Take it apart, find the rubber mat with the button looking things sticking out of it, make sure everything is aligned correctly, make sure the button is properly placed in it's spot, then try it again. If this still does not work, find an extra rubber mat
    on eBay or if you have an extra controller, take it from that and just replace it. Easy as that.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Preview Program still pending??

Isn't it called the Xbox Insiders program now? And I think you can just download the Insider Hub from the store. There is no more waiting, unless your account is suspended or banned.
    It is, but you still have to join different "rings" within the program and it'll say pending until you've completely joined. I'm not sure how long it takes, but usually it can take a few days.
Thema:

Not sure if it’s and insider thing, but anyones controller just not working until you take...

1. Not sure if it’s and insider thing, but anyones controller just not working until you take... - Similar Threads - sure it’s insider

2. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  3. My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...: I bought a SATA USB 3.0 as it was advertised as a SSD adapter and shown in the video to work but i cant seem to put it in my WD Blue SSD Whenever I do try to put it in it just stops and I am...
  4. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  5. i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...

in XBoX on Windows
    i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...: i spilt fruit punch on my xbox and controllers. when i shake my controllers fruit punch comes out. i haven’t done anything to the xbox yet im hoping it’ll dry out. any other things i could try for...
  6. Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.: Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help. I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck. 6b602935-0432-4abf-af67-8e247a516a69
  7. I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated: I also recently wanted to start playing but get an error code on my new pc and my laptop where i bought the game i get this error code 0x87e10bd0 I saw to not use the launcher from the website but...
  8. Not sure whuts goin on but my xbox one wont work riinor play games n shuts off untill i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not sure whuts goin on but my xbox one wont work riinor play games n shuts off untill i...: Not sure whuts goin on but my xbox one wont work riinor play games n shuts off untill plug into nother outlet baf8cabe-fced-40cf-a970-a370d4fec36f
  9. Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.: I have an open nat type, but when I join parties, it says that I am connecting, then I get kicked out, with the message "party chat disconnected showing at the bottom. This happened back in...
  10. So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings: You go to settings the follow this GENERAL>VOLUME & AUDIO OUTPUT> ADDITIONAL OPTIONS> MUTE SPEAKER AUDIO WHEN HEADSET ATTACHED I am posting this because I have seen a few people posting about...