Not sure if a bug or where to mention this...
Discus and support Not sure if a bug or where to mention this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing State of Decay 2 on my Xbox One and ever since the most recent patch I sometimes get a burst of static and then the sounds cuts out.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by timwilliams3, Aug 20, 2018.
Thema:
Not sure if a bug or where to mention this...
Loading...
-
Not sure if a bug or where to mention this... - Similar Threads - sure bug where
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...
in XboX InsidersNot sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...: Please help :( submitted by /u/tastic13 [link] [comments] -
Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure...
in XboX InsidersXbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure...: Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure what it means at all but yea I need help with it submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedSeat4258 [link] [comments] -
I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended change
in XboX InsidersI'm not sure if this is a bug or intended change: Assuming you have a recent clip or screenshot, they appear both on the watch tab and activity feed of your profile. If you were to like it on your activity feed it does not display any likes on... -
I'm not sure if this is intentional or a new bug
in XboX InsidersI'm not sure if this is intentional or a new bug: Assuming you have a recent clip or screenshot, they appear both on the watch tab and activity feed of your profile. If you (or anyone else) were to like it on your activity feed, it does not... -
Trying to use the rtx beta and this bug keeps on occurring when I go too make sure the game...
in XboX InsidersTrying to use the rtx beta and this bug keeps on occurring when I go too make sure the game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/manoflick [link] [comments] -
Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound
in XboX InsidersNot sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound: Past 4 videos have no sound to it submitted by /u/catsnbikess [link] [comments] -
Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...
in XboX InsidersNot sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the... -
Make sure your subscription is active BUG
in XBoX Games and AppsMake sure your subscription is active BUG: Hi I am having a problem starting up a game called The Escapists, which was previously a Free with Gold game. Whilst months go i ran out of Xbox Live Gold and i was unable to play the free games...