Not showing my wining makes for at less the last ten games

Discus and support Not showing my wining makes for at less the last ten games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It is not showing my wining scores. Please help ddf4d4db-34fd-43d4-b23c-c6c5cf341e2b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by garyrife, Dec 26, 2017.

  1. garyrife
    garyrife Guest

    Not showing my wining makes for at less the last ten games


    Need help with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It is not showing my wining scores. Please help

    :)
     
    garyrife, Dec 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Alan wake's American nightmare

    [quote user="ReaganSmash1994"]

    I will have to get it at some point. Alan Wake is an amazing game, one of the most original games on the 360
    and can be found for less than a ten bob.

    [/quote]



    50p????? =P



    (showing my age there...)
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Dec 26, 2017
    #2
  3. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    How did gaming get so bad ?

    I am surprised that game prices have not risen over the years, the standard price has stayed relatively the same for a while and has not increased at an inflationary rate. The reason? Less content. As expenses increase (and they have over the last ten years)
    the cost is usually passed on to the consumer, in this industry, they offer less with the original purchase, and milk out as much as possible with expansions.
     
    Burnin TODI, Dec 26, 2017
    #3
  4. Tooniies Win User

    **** shield rant

    I'm going to tackle this thing soon. It's the last one I need for Diamond Specials. Let the hair pulling commence.

    -

    I'm thinking I'll play Hardcore for it, one hit kills and all. A bottle of wine should make it a little less frustrating, of course.
  5. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Alan wake's American nightmare

    [quote user="ReaganSmash1994"]

    I will have to get it at some point. Alan Wake is an amazing game, one of the most original games on the 360
    and can be found for less than a ten bob.

    [/quote]



    50p????? =P



    (showing my age there...)
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    The Witcher 3

    It sucks knowing that Blood and Wine is the last of the dlc.
  7. Doc Von Bach Win User

    Final killcam

    Its the last kill from the wining team, this has already been officially confirmed.
  8. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    Forza Horizon 2 Photo Rewards Stop at 260?

    It incculeds DLC. If every ten. There enought to go next ten as of today. But the next 20 will depends how many more dlc. I going add ten to my last count. Because I Wiki up strom island. It contand 5 non barn find cars. And today 5 cars haved came out.
    So it bring the total 273 cars in the game. So I think it the ten one. It will updated to 270/170. Because there not enought cars to make it 280/280 in that game.
Thema:

Not showing my wining makes for at less the last ten games

Loading...
  1. Not showing my wining makes for at less the last ten games - Similar Threads - showing wining makes

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  7. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  9. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  10. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...