Not seeing the reviews for new and popular games is unacceptable in the new store.
Discus and support Not seeing the reviews for new and popular games is unacceptable in the new store. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With the new Xbox store layout the reviews for new games are very conviently missing. This is a big problem as reviews help to prevent scams and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BigTimeRushSuperFan, Sep 6, 2020.
Thema:
Not seeing the reviews for new and popular games is unacceptable in the new store.
Loading...
-
Not seeing the reviews for new and popular games is unacceptable in the new store. - Similar Threads - seeing reviews popular
-
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.
in XboX InsidersPhysical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games... -
Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider
in XboX InsidersHaving problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to... -
Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub
in XboX InsidersUnable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub: On my Xbox inside hub I only see options for beta, delta, omega with no alpha option to join. Anyone else have this issue as well? submitted by /u/KingDrakkonSnake [link] [comments] -
Why is there no way to see what is happening with my case review. It says approved but its...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is there no way to see what is happening with my case review. It says approved but its...: I got a 7 day ban. Long story short. Players were following me into different servers on a game. Ruining the game for me. I messaged and sure as nuts. I have a ban. Now I have submitted a review... -
Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review
in XBoX AccessibilityPerma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review: So I have been reported for using the word “gimp” towards someone who quit at 1-1 during a game of fifa after he gave away a pen. I get it’s wrong however I don’t think it deserves a perma ban? I... -
I am unable to rate or review anything or see any of my reviews in the Xbox "Mercury" Store
in XboX InsidersI am unable to rate or review anything or see any of my reviews in the Xbox "Mercury" Store: I am unable to rate, or review anything I own in the new Xbox "Mercury" Store. I have clicked the "Rate and review" button several times but it just doesn't work. And it isn't on just one thing,... -
I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,...
in XBoX AccessibilityI rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,...: Please look under subject, Im new to this, and this typing is a killer d9c2551b-a5cb-4bc7-8872-29a30e612935