Not seeing party text chat on the console

Discus and support Not seeing party text chat on the console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone had this problem where you can’t see the party text chat on the console but you can see it on the mobile app if you have and you have found... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/USGCSemperfi, Jan 17, 2020.

  1. Not seeing party text chat on the console


    Has anyone had this problem where you can’t see the party text chat on the console but you can see it on the mobile app if you have and you have found a way to fix it can you pm me please?

    submitted by /u/USGCSemperfi
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/USGCSemperfi, Jan 17, 2020
    #1
  2. IceStorm III Win User

    are xbox one and xbox 360 live together?

    The only thing that works cross-console is text messages. Party Chat does not work.
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

    So many complaints.

    You can't party chat between consoles, but you can still send text messages! ;)
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

    I can't hear other players on rainbow six siege for Xbox not even the icon will pop-up how exactly can I fix this if it's possible

    My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

    Try this procedure, hope it helps. You can enable the Text Conversation Chat or Speech Conversation Chat features. To do this:- Go to the game's main menu and select the Settings tab. - Enter the Accessibility submenu. - Select Enable Text to Speech Chat or Enable Speech to Text Chat. To mute or unmute the microphone, highlight your Gamertag and press the OPTIONS button. In-game chat is enabled. You cannot hear party audio and the party cannot hear your voice. To switch to party audio, select [Party Settings] > [Chat Audio].

    Hope I helped and see you soon
  5. Quackgirl Win User

    cant see party text

    alredy did as i said 5 times
  6. HackingSpartan8 Win User

    cant see party text

    Do your privacy settings allow messages?
Thema:

Not seeing party text chat on the console

Loading...
  1. Not seeing party text chat on the console - Similar Threads - seeing party text

  2. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  5. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  6. Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub: On my Xbox inside hub I only see options for beta, delta, omega with no alpha option to join. Anyone else have this issue as well? submitted by /u/KingDrakkonSnake [link] [comments]
  7. profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.: everyone’s profile pictures have been set to default for me i’ve been told it’s a privacy setting so i’ve made it so it’s adult default and it doesn’t save at all.i try to go on discord and it...
  8. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  9. i changed my Xbox username and i see that it has changed in parties but it still says i...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my Xbox username and i see that it has changed in parties but it still says i...: I changed my gamertag and it still shows my old gamertaq in every game i play is there a fix to this? and if so how? 6da0fe21-2a52-41a2-b24b-c8cb5ce56543
  10. How can I see how long my account is suspended from participating in parties and messages?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I see how long my account is suspended from participating in parties and messages?: I was recently suspended and am wanting to know how long its for but i don’t know how to check. a42447b1-8a22-4e02-b8c2-5a29b22e76ab