Not seeing notification for achievement / party join

Discus and support Not seeing notification for achievement / party join in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After this latest (and stupid) update (fall 2017), I cannot see when my friends join the party. I get the achievement, but cannot see the achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by O Corpo, Oct 19, 2017.

1. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest

After this latest (and stupid) update (fall 2017), I cannot see when my friends join the party. I get the achievement, but cannot see the achievement pop. Three times tonight I got different achievements, none showed up. I like to know, so I do not have
    to keep trying. (Rise of the Tomb Raider ones such as Bar Brawler, Blade of Justice, and Laying Down the Law).

:)

O Corpo, Oct 19, 2017
  2. matthewiag
    matthewiag Guest
    Notifications ?

Since the recent update my notifications have not been popping up. I am unlocking achievements for games and I am getting not getting any notifications also sometime I am also not see any notification for when people leave on join the party.

It seems to be intermittent because yesterday I unlocked some achievement and they popped up but when someone left the party it did not.

I am apart of the preview program but I believe that preview program members are on the same version as everyone else.

matthewiag, Oct 19, 2017
  3. My Notifications Are Delayed.

My notifications are delayed as well. If someone joins my party, achievements, messages, everything. BTW hard reset didn't work

MikeAustin815, Oct 19, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

I have the same issues. I don't get notifications when I receive a new message, when someone joins my party, or when I unlock an achievement.

Someone started a thread about this on Reddit and one of the devs replied, so it seems to be a known issue: -

Not seeing notification for achievement / party join [​IMG]

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 20, 2017
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I have the same issues. I don't get notifications when I receive a new message, when someone joins my party, or when I unlock an achievement.

Someone started a thread about this on Reddit and one of the devs replied, so it seems to be a known issue: -

[​IMG]
  6. NoRmAnJi Win User

VERY unimpressed with the party chat.

Hope they do sort stuff out, starting or joining a party is stupid, you shouldnt have to turn chat on if you started or joined a party, there is a reason why you started or joined a party.

Another thing that needs changing is the notification system, if you get a message or an achievement pops and it says hold to view why doesnt it take you straight to it rather than go in the notification then you have to press A on message or achievement
    to view it. It should only do that if you dont press straight away.
  7. MikeAustin815 Win User

My Notifications Are Delayed.

My notifications are delayed as well. If someone joins my party, achievements, messages, everything. BTW hard reset didn't work
  8. Goggs25 Win User

Achievement notification not showing up on screen

It’s doing it again. This time it’s with party chat. I get notifications on my tablet for achievements and party chat invites but not on my Xbox one.

I also just heard from a friend he has same issues with achievements and party invite notifications not popping up for days.
  9. Patrick M. Martin Win User

How to invite and join a private race?

The notification that shows up in the bottom left corner isn't a button that you can click - it's just a message that says "Join Party Game". If you see that message, it means that members of your party are currently playing in a multiplayer lobby.

Once you see that message, go to Multiplayer and you'll automatically get a prompt to join the party game. Select "Yes"/"Ok" to the prompt and you'll instantly be taken into the lobby that your party is playing in.
Thema:

1. Not seeing notification for achievement / party join - Similar Threads - seeing notification achievement

2. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  3. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  4. I don’t see a join button!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I don’t see a join button!: So on my Xbox, under my profile I press the Xbox on the controller to bring up the guide. I navigate over to the friends tab and click on one of my friends. I see an invite button, but no join...
  5. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  6. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  7. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  8. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  9. How do I see my entire notification history, including really old notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I see my entire notification history, including really old notifications: Because I can’t retrieve messages I’ve deleted, I was wondering how I could get the notifications that popped up when the messages from other players were sent. cc1b5717-f668-4810-8813-f5787e76ba7c
  10. Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points: My reward points aren't showing up in the app and I can't collect them, I do get notifications that I have points to collect. I've signed out and back in, cleared all cache and data, uninstall and...