Not seeing notification for achievement / party join

Discus and support Not seeing notification for achievement / party join in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After this latest (and stupid) update (fall 2017), I cannot see when my friends join the party. I get the achievement, but cannot see the achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by O Corpo, Oct 19, 2017.

1. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest

After this latest (and stupid) update (fall 2017), I cannot see when my friends join the party. I get the achievement, but cannot see the achievement pop. Three times tonight I got different achievements, none showed up. I like to know, so I do not have
    to keep trying. (Rise of the Tomb Raider ones such as Bar Brawler, Blade of Justice, and Laying Down the Law).

:)

O Corpo, Oct 19, 2017
  2. matthewiag
    matthewiag Guest
    Notifications ?

Since the recent update my notifications have not been popping up. I am unlocking achievements for games and I am getting not getting any notifications also sometime I am also not see any notification for when people leave on join the party.

It seems to be intermittent because yesterday I unlocked some achievement and they popped up but when someone left the party it did not.

I am apart of the preview program but I believe that preview program members are on the same version as everyone else.

matthewiag, Oct 19, 2017
  3. My Notifications Are Delayed.

My notifications are delayed as well. If someone joins my party, achievements, messages, everything. BTW hard reset didn't work

MikeAustin815, Oct 19, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

I have the same issues. I don't get notifications when I receive a new message, when someone joins my party, or when I unlock an achievement.

Someone started a thread about this on Reddit and one of the devs replied, so it seems to be a known issue: -

Not seeing notification for achievement / party join [​IMG]

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 20, 2017
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I have the same issues. I don't get notifications when I receive a new message, when someone joins my party, or when I unlock an achievement.

Someone started a thread about this on Reddit and one of the devs replied, so it seems to be a known issue: -

[​IMG]
  6. MikeAustin815 Win User

My Notifications Are Delayed.

My notifications are delayed as well. If someone joins my party, achievements, messages, everything. BTW hard reset didn't work
  7. NoRmAnJi Win User

VERY unimpressed with the party chat.

Hope they do sort stuff out, starting or joining a party is stupid, you shouldnt have to turn chat on if you started or joined a party, there is a reason why you started or joined a party.

Another thing that needs changing is the notification system, if you get a message or an achievement pops and it says hold to view why doesnt it take you straight to it rather than go in the notification then you have to press A on message or achievement
    to view it. It should only do that if you dont press straight away.
  8. Goggs25 Win User

Achievement notification not showing up on screen

It’s doing it again. This time it’s with party chat. I get notifications on my tablet for achievements and party chat invites but not on my Xbox one.

I also just heard from a friend he has same issues with achievements and party invite notifications not popping up for days.
  9. Patrick M. Martin Win User

How to invite and join a private race?

The notification that shows up in the bottom left corner isn't a button that you can click - it's just a message that says "Join Party Game". If you see that message, it means that members of your party are currently playing in a multiplayer lobby.

Once you see that message, go to Multiplayer and you'll automatically get a prompt to join the party game. Select "Yes"/"Ok" to the prompt and you'll instantly be taken into the lobby that your party is playing in.
Thema:

1. Not seeing notification for achievement / party join - Similar Threads - seeing notification achievement

2. Why can’t I see my add ons on sims 4 when I have purchased them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see my add ons on sims 4 when I have purchased them: When I manage the game I can see I have purchased the add ons and two expansion packs but when I go to play the game they wont connect 40b183f0-310f-4bb3-b9d9-5ceb17c0fac0
  3. Why don't I see my G-Coins in my account that I purchased yesterday? It was charged to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see my G-Coins in my account that I purchased yesterday? It was charged to my...: I purchased some G-Coins last night on PUBG and they're not reflected on my account. My card was charged and it says owned them but there's nothing available for me to use....
  4. Why can't I unmute any of my friends on MW2 or see anyone online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I unmute any of my friends on MW2 or see anyone online?: My issue is that when I load up MW2 non of the friends show up online so I can't see who's online. Also I can't unmute anyone because of this reason its like it's stuck on mute. I'm curious to...
  5. Not receiving invites or able to send out invites. Also the Notification Center where I see...

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving invites or able to send out invites. Also the Notification Center where I see...: Ever since I got the series x as of yesterday I’m not able to receive invites. I see the invites on my phone but not on the Xbox. On top of that the invites section under the party and chats is...
  6. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  7. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

in XboX Insiders
    have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...: I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the Heart on each game i picked and then I viewed...
  8. my xbox one notifications no showing but only can see messages notifications and profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one notifications no showing but only can see messages notifications and profile...: ive tired to hard reset my xbox, ive tired restarting internet , ive triple checked that my notifications is ticked on but still nothing and i cant seem to find any sort of fix my friends still...
  9. xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide.: xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide. then i have to press guide and then home option just to get back to the dashboard....
  10. Can't see when friends are sending me game or party invites. All my notification settings are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't see when friends are sending me game or party invites. All my notification settings are ...: I recently haven't been able to see when people are sending me party or game invites. The notification doesn't pop up on screen. My settings for notifications are all on....