Not Recieving Xbox Quests Rewards For The Month Of May

Discus and support Not Recieving Xbox Quests Rewards For The Month Of May in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I completed my Xbox Quests for the month of May and it’s been a month and i’ve yet to recieve my reward. Please help me. I’ve contacted the support... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ian Wolf YT, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Ian Wolf YT
    Ian Wolf YT Guest

I completed my Xbox Quests for the month of May and it’s been a month and i’ve yet to recieve my reward. Please help me. I’ve contacted the support team for Xbox.com as well as Microsoft.com and they couldn’t help. Please reply.

:)

Ian Wolf YT, Jun 7, 2018
  2. AbrahamAkil
    AbrahamAkil Guest
    I havent been recieving any of the xbox quest rewards for the past 3 month

please help me i am not recieving any of the rewards after going all the xbox love quests on xbox one. I havent been recieving anything at all please help me. I have done all the quests and waited for months with no rewards.

AbrahamAkil, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Not receiving

not recieving my rebate back for buying in store, not recieving rewards for completing quests

MasterBongRips, Jun 7, 2018
  4. Ian Wolf YT
    Ian Wolf YT Guest

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.

(Smwutches)

Ian Wolf YT, Jun 16, 2018
  5. Ian Wolf YT Win User

Same here
    Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.

(Smwutches)
  6. Smwutches Win User

May xbox quests reward not recieved

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you'll need to post back here.
  7. TMORBEY10 Win User

it is most likely a random date as they will have to check who has completed the Quests so they know who shall receive the rewards
  8. Smwutches Win User

Most people usually receive them about mid-month, but you can receive them anytime during the month.
  9. SparklyAuto Win User

Okay do you know how long or is it random
Thema:

1. Not Recieving Xbox Quests Rewards For The Month Of May - Similar Threads - Recieving Quests Rewards

2. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  3. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  4. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  5. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  6. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  7. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  8. Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay: For the past few days I've been having this problem with my game bar. I will hit Win+G to open game bar and join my friends party. As soon as I join (while the Gamebar Overlay is still on screen)...
  9. Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 core controller had fun using it since it feels more sturdy than the rest until it has been randomly shutting down. Made a report to fix it got a shipping label and...
  10. Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account: So basically I haven’t been using my Microsoft account for like a year in half but when I’m trying sign with right email and password but says unusual login attempt you will need to verify which...