Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE

Discus and support Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I participated in the following promotion for GEARS OF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION,yet I never recieved my DLC codes for precious gears titles. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SiddhantSharma-[xboxvenue], Sep 21, 2017.

1. Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE

Hi,

I participated in the following promotion for GEARS OF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION,yet I never recieved my DLC codes for precious gears titles.

The details of this promotion

It has been over an year and I still haven't received any codes,I even bought the GEARS 4(physical copy) and didn't receive any codes of previous gears titles for that...please see to this issue

Thanks in advance

SiddhantSharma

:)

SiddhantSharma-[xboxvenue], Sep 21, 2017
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE

Hey there SiddhantSharma.

I'm afraid this offer has expired and we're unable to provide you with codes. Thanks a ton for your understanding and please keep an eye out for any future promotions. If you have any other Xbox support questions, please create a new thread and let us know.

Mister Maka, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE

Hi,

I participated in the following promotion for GEARS OF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION which states that all IDs that play the game during a certain time period(between which I did play) they would receive codes for the previous gears of war titles through Xbox messages
    yet I didn’t receive any.

Details of the promotion

I bought the Gears 4 physical copy too yet didn’t receive the old codes either hence I’m bringing up such an old promotion in hopes of being able to play the old Gears of war games.

Please see this issue.

Thanks in advance

SiddhantSharma

SiddhantSharma-[xboxvenue], Sep 21, 2017
  4. Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE

Hi,

The Gears of War in-game support team handles concerns regarding game promotions. For in-depth assistance, we recommend posting your concern to the Gears of War in-game community page. Click this
    link to submit a post.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Catherine Cus., Sep 21, 2017
  5. i wish. we could of helped you. more

DowncastMist58, Nov 2, 2018
  6. DowncastMist58 Win User

i wish. we could of helped you. more
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there SiddhantSharma.

I'm afraid this offer has expired and we're unable to provide you with codes. Thanks a ton for your understanding and please keep an eye out for any future promotions. If you have any other Xbox support questions, please create a new thread and let us know.
  8. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

The Gears of War in-game support team handles concerns regarding game promotions. For in-depth assistance, we recommend posting your concern to the Gears of War in-game community page. Click this
    link to submit a post.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.
  9. ngocphi Win User

can not redeem

If you bought th code somewhere you need to talk to the seller

There was a promotion for gears of war ue last year so unless it's part of that promotion it has nothijg to do with ms

As ms hasn't sold gears games codes in awhile or consoles if you bought it used take it up with the seller
  10. Scrtch Win User

Gears of War Codes

Gears of War UE Promotion Tokens Support

Check the link for more information regarding error codes and token issues. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE - Similar Threads - recieved DLC codes

2. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  3. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  4. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  5. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  6. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  7. Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay: For the past few days I've been having this problem with my game bar. I will hit Win+G to open game bar and join my friends party. As soon as I join (while the Gamebar Overlay is still on screen)...
  8. Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 core controller had fun using it since it feels more sturdy than the rest until it has been randomly shutting down. Made a report to fix it got a shipping label and...
  9. Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account: So basically I haven’t been using my Microsoft account for like a year in half but when I’m trying sign with right email and password but says unusual login attempt you will need to verify which...
  10. I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from...: I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from microsoft - where can i get my code 020038f4-29fb-4447-ba40-d8be8836f4d0