Not receiving Xbox live rewards

Discus and support Not receiving Xbox live rewards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been trying to cash in my rewards points and nothing happens. Its been over a week since I last requested a deposit. I requested another today...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RatedChaotic, Oct 17, 2017.

1. RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic Guest

Been trying to cash in my rewards points and nothing happens. Its been over a week since I last requested a deposit. I requested another today...

:)

RatedChaotic, Oct 17, 2017
  2. My account has not updated in years

I have been an xbox live rewards member for years and have made many purchases but I am not receiving any rewards

FatalKik2DaNads, Oct 17, 2017
  3. BongsForLife
    BongsForLife Guest
    Not receiving proper rewards

I noticed I'm not receiving rewards for my achievements or for renewing my Xbox live gold please help

BongsForLife, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Rewards program, It's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Your credits should be deposited on the 26th though.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

It's not fare

The Xbox Live Reward program only rewards users for making purchases, and when they make purchases it takes at least 1 cycle to receive rewards. If your friend only joined yesterday he was not rewarded from the Xbox Live Program. He could have received it
    from the Microsoft/Bing Reward program (separate) or from Sales/Promotions (separate).
  6. Gunner Hackman Win User

Completed January Xbox quest, didn't receive prize

Same. Received my Game Pass quest reward, not the Xbox Live Gold reward though.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Renewed xbox live gold trough a rewards link and no credits

Hello kelvinmorcill0,

From the FAQ:

I was referred by an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member and purchased an Xbox Live Online Gold membership. I'm also an Xbox Live Rewards member. When can I expect to receive my 5,000 Rewards Credits?

To receive your 5,000 Rewards Credits, you must join Xbox Live Rewards and upgrade your Xbox Live account to Gold Online membership within 14 days of receiving the referral and retain your Gold membership for at least 30 days. If you meet all these requirements,
    Credits may take up to 45 days to be deposited into your Microsoft account.
  8. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Microsoft rewards

Which Microsoft Rewards are you referring to? I live in Brazil and I am able to exchange the points received for the XBOX rewards I earn on Quests made in games, but I never received a physical reward.
  9. Hammbonez417 Win User

Xbox live rewards deposit

I've received the same thing. I've received a "$10 xbox live rewards deposit," and two "$5 xbox live rewards deposit." I thought this was kind of odd, as I did not request these. Also it states on the transaction record that these "deposits" are also "refunds." Weird!!!
Thema:

1. Not receiving Xbox live rewards - Similar Threads - receiving live rewards

2. I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards...: I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards Deposit $5.00"? I appreciate it but just wondering. 65d0c6a6-c723-48b3-9c67-e2f9f21e0c26
  3. I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?: I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken? d312f68d-d226-4348-9c95-860ed67c283f
  4. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...
  5. 2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit: Hello. I redeemed $15 worth of points from Xbox Live Rewards on 5/4 and it is now two months later 7/2 and I have not received it. Any help and information is appreciated. Thank you....
  6. Haven't received xbox live rewards email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Haven't received xbox live rewards email: All my other xbox live rewards emails have come through instantly but the two I redeemed yesterday haven't come through yet and it's been a day... I think I my have entered the wrong email...
  7. I can not receive my 5,000 xbox live rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can not receive my 5,000 xbox live rewards credits: Hello, I'm having trouble receiving my 5,000 xbox live rewards credits. It's been over 1 month and I have not received it yet. Would anyone help me? 6f16a6bf-bfd5-4bd5-8d8f-7e25a800ac9a
  8. I have not received 15,000 rewards credits from Xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have not received 15,000 rewards credits from Xbox live rewards: On 5/6/18 I redeemed one 10,000 credits and one 5,000 credits but I never received them. On 5/8/18 I redeemed 150 coins for crossout and got them moments after redeemingit. I'm a little concerned...
  9. Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February: I am trying to get my reward for March's quest. I never received anything for that month and we are into June. Also I was given an already used code for the month of February, I would really...
  10. Have not received codes for 15,000 rewards credits from Xbox Live Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have not received codes for 15,000 rewards credits from Xbox Live Rewards: On 5/6/18 I redeemed two rewards credits one 10,000 and one 5,000. It has been nearly over two days and I have not received the codes for either. On 5/8/18, early in the morning I redeemed 150...