Not receiving Xbox live rewards points.

Discus and support Not receiving Xbox live rewards points. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; How do I update my account so that I can receive my reward points. The green is bar full and has been for a while. All my credentials seem right but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LazyCritic, Oct 16, 2016.

1. LazyCritic
    LazyCritic Guest

How do I update my account so that I can receive my reward points. The green is bar full and has been for a while. All my credentials seem right but it still says I need to update my account. Can somebody help me please?

:)

LazyCritic, Oct 16, 2016
  2. RubbixCube
    RubbixCube Guest
    Earning Microsoft Points for Gold renewal

The points will be automatically deposited into your account. They should show up within 72 hours. I'm not sure when it comes to receiving Microsoft Points via Xbox Live Rewards.

RubbixCube, Oct 16, 2016
  3. d3ath 1oMinG
    d3ath 1oMinG Guest
    Haven't Received 12-Month subscription Bonus on XBox Rewards.

I've been hearing problems with the Xbox Live Rewards and I recently noticed that I had not received points for renewing for the year.

I had renewed my XBox Live Gold Membership back in March, 2013. I have reviewed my points received and noticed I did get 10 Reward Points. However as stated on XBox Live Rewards website, 10 Reward Points is equivalent to a 1-Month Renewal. 200 Reward Points
    would have been the proper amount for my 12-Month Renewal.

I was wondering why its not giving me the Rewards promised and if I was ever going to be receiving these points.

Thank you,

d3ath 1oMinG, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello inkpot blue,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve, but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience,
    and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Microsoft rewards

Which Microsoft Rewards are you referring to? I live in Brazil and I am able to exchange the points received for the XBOX rewards I earn on Quests made in games, but I never received a physical reward.
  6. Oraclea Win User

Help , Xbox live support

Hi, note that unfortunately, you would have had to sign up for the rewards program in order to have received the rewards points at the time, and cannot receive them retroactively.

Additionally, Xbox Live Rewards has now merged into Microsoft Rewards. I'd definitely recommend checking it out- you can earn points for specific tasks and use those points to get prizes like gift certificates and Xbox Live Gold
    memberships. For more information: https://rewards.microsoft.com/
  7. Roger C Win User

Points for 6 months signup!

Hi calumboo! Have you tried checking the Xbox Live Rewards page? You'll be able to check the status of points awarded and points pending? Try checking there to see if you ever received your points, or not. Here is the link:

www.xbox.com/.../rewards
  8. whiteandshiny Win User

Xbox reward points

9. Civiks-005F7F47-E8B4 Win User

I can't buy a 12 month over the computer...

Hello there!

If you are reffering to receiving the 200 points for renewing your Gold Membership for 12 more months through
    Xbox LIVE Rewards, then you can buy it from the Xbox or the Computer. Either way, you will receive your 200 points on the next rewards cycle. :)

-Civiks
Thema:

1. Not receiving Xbox live rewards points. - Similar Threads - receiving live rewards

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  4. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  5. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  6. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  7. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  8. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  9. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  10. I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge: All of my friend got the badge. I just have the 4 years live active and the ambassadors badge. f373b9fb-3d60-41be-a37a-aadd654671da