Not Receiving Verification Code Through Email or SMS

Discus and support Not Receiving Verification Code Through Email or SMS in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently, I had my Minecraft account breached and I noticed that it was linked with my Microsoft account. Unfortunately for me, the breach was rather... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carter Boggs, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Carter Boggs
    Carter Boggs Guest

Recently, I had my Minecraft account breached and I noticed that it was linked with my Microsoft account. Unfortunately for me, the breach was rather malicious for my Minecraft account so I proceeded to change the password on my linked Microsoft account multiple times in the coming days. After a few days of changing my Microsoft account password ever so often for the safety of my personal information I eventually stopped receiving the verification emails/texts and my password stopped working. I have tried waiting a full day in order to try to receive another one of these texts/emails and they haven't been received. I am unsure what to do at this point and I am concerned that the malicious attacks on my Minecraft account have found their way to my linked Microsoft account.

:)

Carter Boggs, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Rishabh0067 Win User

Why I don't receive code on my phone for microsoft account?

Try Different Communication Method:
    If you're not receiving the verification code through text message (SMS), consider trying an alternative communication method, such as email or a phone call. On the verification screen, look for the option to receive the code through an alternative method.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Carter, you mention that your Minecraft account was "breached" but you have access to it normally and also have access to your Microsoft account?
  4. denis97g Win User

Microsoft Account asking for verification code, I don’t know where to get it.

usually verification codes are sent through email or sms. if you can't find it contact support.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Not receiving sms verification code

Log into your account and verify the contact information to make sure the code is going to the correct number.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Not receiving sms verification code

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Not Receiving Verification Code Through Email or SMS - Similar Threads - Receiving Verification Code

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  8. Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS: Hello. I have been trying to verify my microsoft account. But it asks for a code which should be send to my phone number via SMS. Im not receiving any kind of code from microsoft. Cannot add...
  9. Email from microsoft for account verification not being received by my mail server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email from microsoft for account verification not being received by my mail server: Whenever I try to verify my email as required by Microsoft for long time existing email accounts, I do not receive the email. I have two accounts affected by this - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde...
  10. Not receiving security verification to gmail...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving security verification to gmail...: A security verification email was suppose to be sent to my gmail account some hours ago from trying to log into an xbox and after logging in on my laptop while trying to verify it was me in the...