Not receiving Twitch Drops for Halo Infinite, account is linked and all claimed

Discus and support Not receiving Twitch Drops for Halo Infinite, account is linked and all claimed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have claimed all three of my rewards for the Halo HCS stream and have my accounts linked, After opening the game I realize I've not received the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CreepyEK, Dec 20, 2021.

  1. CreepyEK
    CreepyEK Guest

    Not receiving Twitch Drops for Halo Infinite, account is linked and all claimed


    I have claimed all three of my rewards for the Halo HCS stream and have my accounts linked, After opening the game I realize I've not received the items and have tried multiple times.

    :)
     
    CreepyEK, Dec 20, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Not receiving Twitch Drops for Halo Infinite, account is linked and all claimed

    Hi there Creepy welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. When did you redeem it? It tends to take 72 hours to appear on purpose accounts!
  3. Itz RuthlessXIV Win User

    Not receiving Twitch Drops for Halo Infinite, account is linked and all claimed

    Hi there Creepy welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. When did you redeem it? It tends to take 72 hours to appear on purpose accounts!
    I've had the exact same problem. can you help? I claimed the drops a few days ago, I've linked my account and it confirms I've received them but they aren't in-game.
  4. BL4CKxCH4N Win User

    I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC

    I had the same problem. I was trying to link the two accounts to claim my halo infinite skins. Only way I could get it to work was by linking my twitch account through halo waypoint. Now if you were doing it for something else then this probably won't apply to you, but who knows. It's worth a try.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Halo Infinite Twitch drops

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly check this link to check the necessary steps to perform in regards to the necessary steps to perform in this matter.

    Here you go: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Halo Infinite Twitch drops

Thema:

Not receiving Twitch Drops for Halo Infinite, account is linked and all claimed

Loading...
  1. Not receiving Twitch Drops for Halo Infinite, account is linked and all claimed - Similar Threads - receiving Twitch Drops

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  6. Redeemed a code from Twitch for the Minecraft Home Cape but have not received it. Has...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeemed a code from Twitch for the Minecraft Home Cape but have not received it. Has...: About a week ago I redeemed a code I got from Twitch for the Minecraft Home Cape. The code worked but I have not received my cape yet. Was wondering if this was happening to anyone else?...
  7. I have watched for over 15 minutes on twitch stream and still didn't receive my code.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have watched for over 15 minutes on twitch stream and still didn't receive my code.: I have watched for over 15 minutes on twitch stream and still didn't receive my code. I have contacted twitch and Microsoft what do I do now? 8497e8de-3914-4546-851b-48055e78a6d3
  8. I entered a code to get a Twitch and Tik Tok cloak in Minecraft, but I never received them.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a code to get a Twitch and Tik Tok cloak in Minecraft, but I never received them.: At the beginning of the 15th anniversary of minecraft, I received a code for a Twitch and TikTok cloak. However, it is already June 15th and not a single cloak is received....
  9. Didn't received the Twitch Cape on Minecraft Bedrock

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Didn't received the Twitch Cape on Minecraft Bedrock: I got the redeem code from Twitch and the redemption was successful as I also got the confirmation email that my order was completed but it was not I'm My Capes tab in Minecraft Bedrock [img]...
  10. I redeemed minecraft twitch cape, the code got used but i never received the cape (i did it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed minecraft twitch cape, the code got used but i never received the cape (i did it...: As the title says, I got the twitch drop a few weeks ago, redeemed the cape but then never received the actual product and I signed in to my microsoft account which in turn is the correct one, so...