Not receiving security verification to gmail...

Discus and support Not receiving security verification to gmail... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A security verification email was suppose to be sent to my gmail account some hours ago from trying to log into an xbox and after logging in on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jordanbrian126, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Not receiving security verification to gmail...

A security verification email was suppose to be sent to my gmail account some hours ago from trying to log into an xbox and after logging in on my laptop while trying to verify it was me in the security settings. This happened some time ago as well and never got resolved.

I searched my spam folder. I checked to make sure I didn't have some kind of blocker on. I checked the filter settings. I do get other emails from microsoft. I uninstalled a vpn in case it was blocking something. I tried different networks and different devices.

I'm wondering if there was any bounce back or error messages.

At this point I can't properly access my account and am at a loss to use things I've paid for.

:)

jordanbrian126, Jun 1, 2023
  2. jordanbrian126 Win User

I did all the basic trouble shooting and it does nothing.

The issues with receiving a verification email has been going on for at least a year.

Nothing is coming through on the alternate email address. The suggestions above where already addressed in my initial post.

So no, no of that helped.

ALSO I was just on the phone with microsoft service for an hour, and I need to file a complaint. I was hung up on 4 times. Each time I called back I made sure the rep had my phone number in case I was cut off again. We don't have an issue with dropped calls here, doesn't happen, but it happened 4 times in one hour with microsoft. Never got a call back. So on top of fixing me not getting a verification code I need to file a complaint about customers service.
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello jordanbrian126,

We really understand what you are feeling now, and we would like to ask an apology for the recent experience that you encounter seeking help for the problem.

As far as Forum is concerned, the best help we can do was that option of the article we provided on our initial response. Troubleshooting verification code issues - Microsoft Support. If you have done all those troubleshooting stuffs and still the problem persists, there must be something wrong with your account.

To help you with your latest response regarding the bad experience that you had 4 times call drops without getting a call back we would like to ask you more details on this. Please reply to our Personal Message for more information.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello jordanbrian126,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today other than this account issue.

We understand that you cannot receive security verification code to your registered email address when verifying log in to Xbox account. As per description, you have made some basic troubleshooting steps, checking correct details, checking email spam/junk folder and some possible reasons that may cause the problem.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. When did the issue start?
    2. Was this working before?
    3. Any recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime, try to check this article and let us see if this can help. Troubleshooting verification code issues - Microsoft Support.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If the above suggested fixes cannot resolve your issue and since you are using Gmail account, you can also check out Google Help page for more information on how to fix common issues with 2-Steps Verification.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi jordanbrian126,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  6. jordanbrian126 Win User

Also there were no recent changes.

When I was hung up on 4 TIMES, with no call backs the system would not let me call again, saying I reached a limit.

This is the most unprofessional customer service I've ever experienced.
Thema:

1. Not receiving security verification to gmail... - Similar Threads - receiving security verification

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  5. Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account: I am not receiving security codes to my phone or email address in order to login to my account. The correct phone and email address are on file on my account. This problem has been an issue for 24...
  6. Why have i stopped receiving security codes via text?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have i stopped receiving security codes via text?: Last night i was setting up my new series x. when trying to play MW3, it would not connect, saying i needed game pass (which i have, i was playing gamepass games prior to this point). while trying...
  7. Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...: I have received 2 request codes since yesterday evening that I never sent and I cannot figure out how to directly get in contact with microsoft to ensure that I am secure. What can I do....
  8. when I receive my security info confirmation pin after the 30 days, where will it be sent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I receive my security info confirmation pin after the 30 days, where will it be sent?: so I had my account hacked a while back and I reset all my security info. changed my password, alt email and 2fa. and Microsoft of course has locked out access to my security for 30 days and after...
  9. when I receive my security info confirmation pin, where will it be sent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I receive my security info confirmation pin, where will it be sent?: so a while back I had my account hacked and the hacker changed my login email and password. By some miracle I got back in and changed my security info. new password, alternative email, and 2fa. My...
  10. How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number?: I always receive a security code to enter my xbox account but now I didn't receive a code to my number, also I'm sure that there's no problem with my number or even the signal, So how can I enter...