Not receiving party invites but am receiving all other invites and notifications

Discus and support Not receiving party invites but am receiving all other invites and notifications in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I cannot join party’s as the invites do not come through, I can see them come through on the Xbox app on my phone, but not on my Xbox. All other... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Alex Keith, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Alex Keith
    Alex Keith Guest

Not receiving party invites but am receiving all other invites and notifications

I cannot join party’s as the invites do not come through, I can see them come through on the Xbox app on my phone, but not on my Xbox. All other notifications appear on my Xbox including game invites, It’s just party invites that don’t

:)

Alex Keith, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Alex Keith Win User

Hi, just factory reset my Xbox and it works fine now. Thanks for your help.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple repots in regards to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Kindly perform an extended power cycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  4. HERO_ Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

Thanks for the suggestion, I have ensured the notification setting isn't disturbed. The thing is, the only issue is with receiving Party Invites. All other notifications, such as messages, achievements, etc., appear to be working normally.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

I noticed the same issue after a recent update to the app. There is simply no longer an option to receive party invite notifications in the notification settings of the app.
  6. Malacath Win User

Is it possible to play COD Ghosts in the same party with one gamer on XBOX ONE and another gamer on XBOX 360?

I have received party invites playing cod. They appear in the notifications area in the top left of the home screen
Thema:

1. Not receiving party invites but am receiving all other invites and notifications - Similar Threads - receiving party invites

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...
  7. How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?: My xbox friends try inviting me but I CANNOT receive their invites for some reason. I've checked every notifcation setting and I've reinstalled game bar several times but still nothing works. I've...
  8. Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app,...
  9. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  10. Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...: Went were they told me to go, Xbox Enforcements . Clicked on my case fist strike, zero information about why I was suspended, top it all off no Appeal option. [img]...