Not receiving party invite notifications after latest update

Discus and support Not receiving party invite notifications after latest update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; yesterday I had a xbox update. ever since I don't receive pty inv notifications. anyway to solve this? submitted by /u/TinoXXL [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TinoXXL, Feb 9, 2020.

1. /u/TinoXXL
    /u/TinoXXL Guest

yesterday I had a xbox update. ever since I don't receive pty inv notifications.

anyway to solve this?

submitted by /u/TinoXXL
    [link] [comments]

/u/TinoXXL, Feb 9, 2020
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

I noticed the same issue after a recent update to the app. There is simply no longer an option to receive party invite notifications in the notification settings of the app.
  3. Malacath Win User

Is it possible to play COD Ghosts in the same party with one gamer on XBOX ONE and another gamer on XBOX 360?

I have received party invites playing cod. They appear in the notifications area in the top left of the home screen
  4. tbeard Win User

Why won’t Xbox App let me accept party invites?

Same issue here. Started after recent update to the XBox app. I have an iPhone 14 Pro. Tapping the party invite notification used to join me to the party, now it just takes me to the senders Xbox profile. Any updates? Thanks!
  5. MyssLunae Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

I've also lost the option for "Party Invites" on Windows 10 PC's Xbox Companion App. I've tried updating and resetting, but to no avail. I was receiving party invites through my computer a few days ago, and for some reason, it's completely stopped.
    I assume it was the newest update they released. My mobile phone receives party invites, as well as has the option box to turn on or off the invitations.

What personally worked for me is the windows key + G, and going to the mini box "Xbox Social (Beta)". It should be sitting in the notification bell as (1). Although, It expires in a matter of seconds, as it usually would for me in the windows action center.

I'm sad that this was how I had to join my friend's party, and may have to continue to do this; or at least, until they add back the option to receive invites on the companion.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Why can't I join my friend's game?

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Yes, whenever you to
    receive an invite to a game or party
    , you can follow these steps to see new invitations on the
    Xbox Guide:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Scroll to the left and select Multiplayer > Invitations.

This should allow you to see any new invites. Additionally, if you haven't
    configured your Notifications
    , you should make sure that your Xbox notifications are on.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Not receiving party invite notifications after latest update - Similar Threads - receiving party invite

2. If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...: If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return? Want to make sure I don't lose my special edition controller just because it's going in for...
  3. I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning: Hi, I download a picture from my cell phone, then I got three Stikes without even a warning. Can someone from the community can help me. Or a represent of microsoft...
  4. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  5. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  6. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...
  7. How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?: My xbox friends try inviting me but I CANNOT receive their invites for some reason. I've checked every notifcation setting and I've reinstalled game bar several times but still nothing works. I've...
  8. Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app,...
  9. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  10. Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...: Went were they told me to go, Xbox Enforcements . Clicked on my case fist strike, zero information about why I was suspended, top it all off no Appeal option. [img]...