Not receiving or friends getting game invites

Discus and support Not receiving or friends getting game invites in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've got a friend on xbox one, we've added each other and can see each other online but never actually received the requests. We can invite each other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goddess23290, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Goddess23290
    Goddess23290 Guest

I've got a friend on xbox one, we've added each other and can see each other online but never actually received the requests. We can invite each other to chat parties but can't send each other game invites for some reason. Please help. Thanks.

:)

Goddess23290, Oct 13, 2017
  2. MXRacer147
    MXRacer147 Guest
    Need help

Lately my friends are not receiving game or party invites does any one have a solution

MXRacer147, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Not receiving messages

I am not receiving any messages from friends. Notifications such as party invite or game invite show up, but messages will not. I even went into notifications and seen that messages were on.

AlphaWolf1336, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Heya Goddess23290.

Have you tried adding your friend from within the Xbox App or here on Xbox.com to see if there's any change? It may be worth also removing your profile from your Xbox One, followed by a power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds), and then add
    your profile back.

Mister Maka, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Heya Goddess23290.

Have you tried adding your friend from within the Xbox App or here on Xbox.com to see if there's any change? It may be worth also removing your profile from your Xbox One, followed by a power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds), and then add
    your profile back.
  6. LosT ErupT Win User

Preview Program Invite

I didn't get invite from xbox, my brother invited me and his friend, his friends received his invite within 30 minutes i still havent received mines
  7. Riley2653 Win User

When is Xbox going to fix the notification bug? I’ve tried everything I can like troubleshooting issues and everything I can right now and it’s getting really annoying

I’m receiving everything but friends getting on and sometimes I don’t get party invites and game invites. I’m playing on a Xbox console, but my Xbox app isn’t working either
  8. III Logical III Win User

Preview Invites Sent (to me) But not received (By Me)

A friend of mine had sent me an invite too, and it took nearly two days for me to receive the invite from Xbox. I'm assuming the invite does not get sent directly from your friend, it's more like getting recommended to the preview program by your friend,
    then Microsoft approves, and sends out the official invite.
  9. The Laha Win User

xbox live party connect issues

My friend does not receive any messages I send, invites, etc. I can receive his, but, when I accept his game invite it just says unable to join session, after 2 minutes. To get into a party, I have to start one, he has to restart his xbox, and then join
    my party via friends menu.
Thema:

1. Not receiving or friends getting game invites - Similar Threads - receiving friends getting

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  7. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  8. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  9. Digital gift card not receiving to my friends account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital gift card not receiving to my friends account: I sent a gift of three month of core to my friend on a different account where he had not friended me but I had friended him he still hasn’t received it after three days what do I do?...
  10. How long does take to receive game pass gift from friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does take to receive game pass gift from friend: How long does take to receive game pass gift from friend 409c1ff1-3ee9-4c23-8ecc-470b6b3d2c66