Not receiving or friends getting game invites

Discus and support Not receiving or friends getting game invites in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've got a friend on xbox one, we've added each other and can see each other online but never actually received the requests. We can invite each other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goddess23290, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Goddess23290
    Goddess23290 Guest

I've got a friend on xbox one, we've added each other and can see each other online but never actually received the requests. We can invite each other to chat parties but can't send each other game invites for some reason. Please help. Thanks.

:)

Goddess23290, Oct 13, 2017
  2. MXRacer147
    MXRacer147 Guest
    Need help

Lately my friends are not receiving game or party invites does any one have a solution

MXRacer147, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Not receiving messages

I am not receiving any messages from friends. Notifications such as party invite or game invite show up, but messages will not. I even went into notifications and seen that messages were on.

AlphaWolf1336, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Heya Goddess23290.

Have you tried adding your friend from within the Xbox App or here on Xbox.com to see if there's any change? It may be worth also removing your profile from your Xbox One, followed by a power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds), and then add
    your profile back.

Mister Maka, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Heya Goddess23290.

Have you tried adding your friend from within the Xbox App or here on Xbox.com to see if there's any change? It may be worth also removing your profile from your Xbox One, followed by a power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds), and then add
    your profile back.
  6. LosT ErupT Win User

Preview Program Invite

I didn't get invite from xbox, my brother invited me and his friend, his friends received his invite within 30 minutes i still havent received mines
  7. III Logical III Win User

Preview Invites Sent (to me) But not received (By Me)

A friend of mine had sent me an invite too, and it took nearly two days for me to receive the invite from Xbox. I'm assuming the invite does not get sent directly from your friend, it's more like getting recommended to the preview program by your friend,
    then Microsoft approves, and sends out the official invite.
  8. The Laha Win User

xbox live party connect issues

My friend does not receive any messages I send, invites, etc. I can receive his, but, when I accept his game invite it just says unable to join session, after 2 minutes. To get into a party, I have to start one, he has to restart his xbox, and then join
    my party via friends menu.
  9. -- Rick -- Win User

Xbox one backwards cipmibilty

Hi,

you cannot receive invites to the preview program (to get backwards compatability) in the support forums.

You need to be invited by a friend or find someone in the general discussion or community forums.
Thema:

1. Not receiving or friends getting game invites - Similar Threads - receiving friends getting

2. I can't send or receive friend request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or receive friend request: I cannot sin or receive friend requests on my Xbox app or through the Xbox itself [img] 11a2a6ad-0e5d-4a76-8343-77542c2c3757
  3. Receive error when trying to add friends. "we can't save your changes right now. Try later.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Receive error when trying to add friends. "we can't save your changes right now. Try later.: When trying to add friends I get an error message saying the changes can't be saved. Brand new xbox and Xbox account. Also if I am in a party with the friend I can't add, I can't hear them in the...
  4. I’m receiving e-mails that are intended for my friends account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m receiving e-mails that are intended for my friends account.: Hey, for the purpose of explaining this question let’s just call my friend “David”. For some reason I keep getting e-mails addressed to David, for example, if hi purchases something i’ll get an...
  5. Gifted a game, money was accepted, but my friend didn't receive the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted a game, money was accepted, but my friend didn't receive the game: I recently gifted the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition to my friend for about $42, after tax and given that is was on sale. However, despite the order being accepted and it...
  6. Xbox Series X & FIFA 22 Crossplay - Friends request received - but not showing in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series X & FIFA 22 Crossplay - Friends request received - but not showing in...: I'm sitting in the same room as my son who's playing on a PS5. I cannot invite him as searching on the xbox doesn't find him... that's pretty weird in itself right? There is however, a...
  7. My friends aren't receiving my party invitations

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends aren't receiving my party invitations: My friends aren't receiving my party invitations. I've been sending them, but no one is getting any notification that I'm sending them 44c62416-9bd0-4c48-b71b-a697f750e6e6
  8. Just received my Xbox wireless headset ( the $100) sounds great but friends tell me the mic...

in XboX Insiders
    Just received my Xbox wireless headset ( the $100) sounds great but friends tell me the mic...: Really like how this headset sounds and the dials offer on the fly volume control but my friends keep saying the mic quality is really bad. I did some experimentation and found out that while on...
  9. On Windows 10's XBox App, I nor my friend are receiving invites from each other.

in XBoX on Windows
    On Windows 10's XBox App, I nor my friend are receiving invites from each other.: On Windows 10's XBox App, I nor my friend are receiving invites from each other. We're trying to group in Torchlight III on XBox GamePass for PC. How do I fix this?...
  10. Friend bought me a game but I didn’t receive it and he can’t find it either.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a game but I didn’t receive it and he can’t find it either.: My friend bought me The Force Unleashed a few days ago, and i havent received it. I’ve tried signing out and back in, looking everywhere for it, and turning my console off and on again, but i cant...