Not receiving my WoT Summerslam Bundle

Discus and support Not receiving my WoT Summerslam Bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not receiving the message from Xbox Live containing my WoT Summerslam Code containing 1250 Gold and my American Tier VI Hellcat 105 HMC TD Code.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BobbyHurst1, Aug 8, 2020.

1. BobbyHurst1
    BobbyHurst1 Guest

I'm not receiving the message from Xbox Live containing my WoT Summerslam Code containing 1250 Gold and my American Tier VI Hellcat 105 HMC TD Code.

:)

BobbyHurst1, Aug 8, 2020
  2. BobbyHurst1 Win User

I also didn't receive my 1250 gold I PAYED FOR
  3. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 2K15 Roster reveal will be on August 16

4. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Roster reveal set for Fan Axxess at Summer Slam tomorrow August 17th.

5. IntenseJames Win User

Will WWE 2K 15 be getting a Special Edition copy with bonuses?

I wonder if they will have a special edition copy available by Summerslam?
  6. KINGOFAWSOME319 Win User

WWE 13 Released Info

I know, Summerslam is still 5 weeks away. Brock, accept my Friend Request. Quick Question, do they brodcast the roster reveal live?
Thema:

1. Not receiving my WoT Summerslam Bundle - Similar Threads - receiving WoT Summerslam

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  4. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  5. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  6. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  7. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  8. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  9. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  10. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...